Jerralyn Diaz. Side Dish. November 07th , 2020.
Taste & season instant pot roasted potatoes with salt and black pepper (if desired). Be sure to do a quick. Great for potlucks, big family gatherings, or anytime you enter the infamous instant pot. Y`all know i love this thing to pieces and it has literally saved me a million times when i didn`t have dinner prepared. These instant pot roasted potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes to make in my pressure cooker. Usually, if i cook something on the stove or oven. But when i need to make a quick and delicious side dish, choosing these pressure cooked roasted potatoes is a no brainer. My first attempt at instant pot roasted potatoes was with sweet potatoes (see my instant pot roasted sweet potatoes recipe). Instant pot roasted potatoes are the perfect, easy to make side dish.
With simple ingredients, these are sure to be a hit. This recipe for roasted potatoes in the instant pot is a favorite of mine for good reason. These instant pot roasted potatoes are not just any roasted potatoes recipe, these are german style rosemary potatoes with colorful veggies. Budget friendly, tasty & easy to make. Pressure cook the potatoes, then season with garlic herb blend and saute with. These instant pot roasted potatoes are perfect for a quick weeknight dinner side dish or a family gathering. These instant pot roasted potatoes cuts like butter once cooked. Instead of the basic rice, pasta or baked potato, these roasted potatoes add a little bit of a spice to the regular potatoes.
Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes
Baby Potatoes Are Pressure Cooked In Chicken Broth For Just 11 Minutes, Then Sautéed To Crispy Perfection And Topped With My Grandmother s Seasoning Recipe!.
- 2 lbs. baby gold potatoes* (scrubbed clean)
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2-3 Tablespoons vegetable oil (plus more if needed)
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- ¾ teaspoon thyme
- ¾ teaspoon sage
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pierce each potato with a fork and place in the Instant Pot along with the garlic and chicken stock. Secure the lid and ensure that the steam valve is shut. Pressure Cook for 11 minutes.
- Quick release the steam valve and open the lid. Drain out the chicken broth and pat the potatoes dry.
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté mode. Add 1-3 Tablespoons of vegetable oil, along with the potato seasonings.
- Leave the potatoes in place for 5 minutes or so to allow the first side to brown. Use kitchen tongs to carefully rotate them until each side is browned and crisp. Add more vegetable oil if necessary. Remove them from the pot and serve!
This is the instant pot i use for pretty much every thing. The roasted potatoes look so juicy, flavorful, and inviting and they are such a perfect side for any dish and for all types of holidays. You really don`t have to prick the potatoes and watch them while pressure cooking. This recipe for roasted potatoes in the instant pot is now my go to side dish recipe. Sweet and savory meals posted a video to playlist instant pot cooking videos. Keyword best roasted potatoes, easy roasted potatoes, roasted potato blogtastic food. Instant pot roasted potatoes the cozy cook. See more ideas about instant pot recipes, instant pot pressure cooker, pot recipes.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.