Latreece Walker. Dinner. September 13th , 2020.
They could have been growing bacteria and. Coarsely chop pepperoni and tomato. Mix with quinoa and stuff into the peppers. Sprinkle with cheese and italian seasoning.
Old fashioned stuffed bell peppers restless chipotle. Pizza stuffed bell peppers super healthy kids. That`s the concept here, as it`s no worries on whether the pizza crust is paleo or not, as there is no crust.
Pizza Stuffed Bell Peppers
These Pizza Stuffed Bell Peppers Have The Flavors Of My Favorite Pizza, But Without The Carbs!.
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 6 bell peppers (any color, I used red, green and yellow)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms (diced)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the top 1/4 off the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes, place bell peppers in a large baking dish and set aside. Dice and reserve the extra flesh from the tops, discarding the stem.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat. Brown the sausage, then remove sausage from pan.
- Add the onions, the diced parts of the bell peppers, and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 10-15 minutes, until they have released their water and water has evaporated from pan.
- Once water has evaporated and pan is starting to get dry, add the tomato paste and garlic, stir together until mixed and becoming fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the meat back to the pan, stir in oregano and parmesan cheese. Stir until fully mixed.
- Fill bell peppers with sausage mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove from oven and top peppers with mozzarella cheese, return to the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until peppers are cooked and cheese is browning and bubbly.
We were blow away when we discovered this pizza stuffed bell peppers recipe and you actually make them in your slow cooker. I think one of the best kinds of food to stuff are bell peppers. These saucy little meatballs are filled with pizza flavors like pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, onion and cheese.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.