Shandeigh Moore. Main Course. November 10th , 2020.
At least i was able to use some of it in this one pot dish. Yes, i have yet another one pot recipe for you guys today. A match made in cheesy heaven. But, i`ve dressed that pasta up pizza style. You could try subbing another. There was a time when i really used to love to cook and made fabulous. How to customize this easy pizza pasta. Here are a few ideas to. Ground beef, bell pepper, onion, pepperoni, small shell pasta simmer in how to make pizza pasta in one pot. I really hope you enjoy this recipe.
This one pot pizza pasta recipe checks all the boxes. It`s easy to throw together in a single pot, making for a budget friendly dinner the kids will love that doesn`t make a mess. This one pot pizza pasta is incredibly easy, quick, and tastes delicious. Perfect for any busy weeknight. Adults and kids alike will devour it. This one pot pizza pasta is super quick, easy, and tasty. It`s the perfect busy weeknight meal. The pasta cooks right in the saucy liquid, saving you from. Well here is the one pot pizza pasta bake that everyone has been waiting for.
One Pot Pizza Pasta
One Pot Is All You Need For This Mouth-watering Pizza Pasta! It s Loaded With Your Favorite Pizza Toppings Like Ground Beef, Pepperoni, Onions, Peppers, And Olives! The Sky Is The Limit!.
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ lb. ground beef
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ green bell pepper (diced)
- 15 oz. marinara sauce (about 2 cups)
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth (See Note #1)
- ½ lb. Rotini pasta (uncooked)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup pepperoni
- ¼ cup black olives (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (shredded (optional))
- Fresh Parsley (finely diced)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large, oven-safe skillet.
- Slice ¼ of the onion into strings and set them aside to top the pizza pasta. Finely dice the rest.
- Roll the ground beef into small balls and season with desired amounts of salt and pepper. See Note #2
- Place the meatballs in the preheated skillet, you should hear a sizzle. Brown all sides and then reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the finely diced onions and cook until they’re soft and translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and half of the diced bell peppers and cook for an additional minute.
- Use a spoon to remove some of the meatballs to top the pizza pasta with later. Set them aside.
- Add the marinara sauce, Rotini, and chicken broth. Stir to combine.
- Let the pasta gently bubble for the amount of time instructed on the package, use a silicone spatula to stir it often so it doesn’t stick to the bottom. The texture should be just at the al dente point once finished.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Top it with the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Top the pasta with the reserved onion strings, pepperoni, black olives, remaining bell peppers, and reserved meatballs.
- Place in the oven, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is hot and melted. You may choose to warm some garlic bread during this time as well.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parsley. Serve, and enjoy!
Stir and check to see if pasta is done. You`ll love this easy one pot pizza pasta bake, it`s super tasty. How to make this one pot pizza pasta recipe. Add rest of the ingredients except cheese and parsley. It is a quick and easy meal that everyone will enjoy. Then, season with salt and pepper to taste. Genuinely one of the most delicious pasta dishes i have ever created in bring to the boil then add in the dried pasta. The titles must have a tag, and then the name of the food. Backstory is not allowed in the title.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.