Shelonda Gonzales. Salad. November 05th , 2020.
It stars apple, pomegranate and a tangy sweet dressing. Toasting (and peeling) the hazelnuts, and browning the butter. Halve lemon, and squeeze juice into bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Add some salty parmesan, pine nuts, lemon juice, and.
It`s a delicious fall salad that feeds a large group. Fresh and seasonal, this is the side salad your dinner parties have been waiting for. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Large gala apple, cut into matchsticks.
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
Supreme Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad.
- 1.5 lbs brussels sprouts
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup candied pecans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 small garlic clove (finely minced)
- Whisk together ingredients for dressing, set aside.
- Wash Brussels sprouts, remove any damaged or discolored leaves and trim off ends. Use a sharp knife to slice the brussels sprouts very thinly, or you can use a mandolin to do this if you prefer. You can also use a slicer attachment on a food processor if you have one.
- Add brussels sprouts to a large bowl, toss with dressing. Scatter cranberries, pecans and goat cheese on top and serve.
The whole grain mustard adds a simple, but. Thanks for adding your feedback. But now its one of the cool kids after college into the real world. This salad reminds me very much of a coleslaw.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.