Darrylan Patel. Side Dish. December 12th , 2020.
In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until smooth. Cold noodle salad, cold noodles, cold peanut noodles. Spaghetti, ramen, soba, udon.see what you have on hand. Instead of cold peanut noodles serve them warm. Perfect for midweek dinners and meal. Made with shirataki noodles, this recipe packs all the flavor of a traditional cold peanut noodle takeout order, with a fraction of the fat. The noodles absorb the sauce quickly, so serve shortly after tossing all the ingredients together.
These easy vegan cold peanut noodles make the most delicious summer lunch or dinner. ¾ cup peanut sauce (recipe follows). Cold peanut noodles are a staple at my house. I mean, what`s not to love about a quick and easy meal. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water. If you tend to go senseless in the presence of cold peanut noodles, don`t make this. I once thought about bottling this stuff and selling it as my ticket to an early.
Cold Peanut Noodles
Savory Noodles Smothered In A Flavorful Peanut Sauce And Chilled In The Fridge, Then Topped With Green Onions And Chopped Peanuts. A Perfect Group Side Dish Or Meatless Lunch!.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha hot chili sauce, ((omit if you don’t like heat))
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, (minced)
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup baby carrots, (julienned)
- ¾ cup salted peanuts, (roughly chopped)
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/8 cup peanut oil
- 4 green onions, (diced)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, (to garnish)
- Combine all of the peanut sauce ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated. Add all of the carrots and half of the peanuts. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the large bowl of peanut sauce. Use tongs to toss and coat the pasta, the peanut sauce will thicken in the fridge.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the noodles from the fridge and drizzle them with peanut oil. Use tongs to toss the noodles loosen them up a bit. Transfer them to a glass serving bowl and top with diced green onions, remaining chopped peanuts, and sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!
Instructions cook noodles according to package directions. This is a recipe i used to take to potlucks quite often, and it usually disappeared quickly. Hence, these cold peanut noodles, which are sweet, salty, spicy, and utterly delicious. I still have a soft spot for cold peanut noodles. These days, i make them with far fewer noodles and many more vegetables. Indeed, it`s now more of a vegetable salad with a few noodles added in for. Cold noodles with peanut sauce.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.