Shanelly Johnson. Main Course. February 11th , 2021.
While the ham roasts uncovered, create the glaze using brown sugar, orange juice, ground mustard and grated orange peel. Brush it over the ham during the last. Slow cooker ham with brown sugar, mustard, and pineapple. A classic recipe perfect for thanksgiving or christmas. Never dry, always flavorful, always a hit. Place ham into a slow cooker. Sprinkle with brown sugar, rubbing in thoroughly on all sides. Our christmas dinner this year had a lot of your wonderful recipes. Brown sugar glaze is the perfect addition to your holiday ham. This crock pot ham is made with only a few ingredients brown sugar ham glaze with pineapple.
There are many different ways to season and glaze a holiday ham. I chose to mix pineapple juice with apricot marmalade, dijon mustard, garlic, and fresh herbs. This leaves plenty of room in your oven for sides. We add a tasty honey mustard glaze to take it to the next. Cook the sucker sous vide. Right off the bat, it s got several. But before you start this simple and impressive glaze, you. Garlic herb slow cooker turkey breast, roast turkey breast with garlic butter, juicy. Slow cooker ham gets a ham glaze brown sugar maple syrup makeover, and it elevates humble ham to an entirely new level of deliciousness.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham With Orange Glaze
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham With Orange Glaze Is An Amazingly Flavorful And Refreshing Way To Easily Cook Ham To Juicy Perfection In Your Slow Cooker..
- ½ fully cooked spiraled sliced boneless smoked ham
- 2½ cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups orange juice
- 3 tablespoons grated orange peel (from about 2 oranges)
- 12 ounces orange marmalade
- 5 tablespoons Boar’s Head Brown Sugar & Spice Glaze*
- 3 orange slices
- In a medium bowl combine: 2 cups brown sugar, 2 cups orange juice, 3 tablespoons orange zest and 8 ounces of orange marmalade, whisk to combine.
- If the ham is not pre-sliced, slice it, one inch from the bottom/flat side, so the slices are still holding together. Place ham flat side down in the slow cooker. Pour the brown sugar orange mixture over it.
- Spread the remaining orange marmalade and Boar’s Head Brown Sugar & Spice Glaze in between the slices.
- Top the ham with the remaining ½ cup of brown sugar, rub it well into the ham. Top with orange slices.
- Put the lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours, or high for 2 hours. Since the ham is pre-cooked, you’re are only heating it up and melding the flavors into it. Cooking too long will just dry it out.
- During the cooking process, lift the lid a few times and using a ladle pour the juices over the meat in order to keep it moist.
- Once ready, slice ham and serve.
- Store it in an airtight container filled with the brown sugar orange glaze mixture from the crockpot.
Orange marmalade, dijon mustard, ginger root, orange juice. Southern baked ham with easy ham glaze stacy lyn harris. Orange marmalade glazed ham is a favorite classic of mine. Our favorite slow cooker recipes. Brown sugar glaze is most ideal for a ham you to plan to warm in the oven. One of the easiest and most loved recipes. A small gammon will easily fit in a slow cooker. Cook it low and slow for homemade glazed ham that s ideal for sandwiches, party buffets or simply sliced and served with chips. I upped the ante on the glaze, too, adding.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.