Shanecka Rivera. Main Course. January 16th , 2021.
Whut she doos wid her chickin tetrazzini. A creamy bechemel sauce envelops mushrooms, chicken and pasta. I used boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces and seasoned with lemon. This chicken tetrazzini is a true weeknight hero.
And ends up a delicious baked pasta dish with a crunchy cheesy bread crumb. All reviews for chicken tetrazzini. Oh well this is the first chicken tetrazzini recipe my husband liked.
This Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini Is The Ultimate Comfort Food! Make It From Scratch With Homemade Cream Of Chicken Soup, Or Use Canned Soup For An Easy Shortcut!.
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breasts*
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 8 oz. button mushrooms (diced)
- ½ diced yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¾ lb. spaghetti (*see notes)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Fresh Parsley (to garnish)
- Cut the chicken breast in half to create two thinner pieces of equal size.
- Season each side of the chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add the chicken and sear for 5-6 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Set aside and let it rest for 10 minutes prior to cutting into bite-sized pieces. Add any juices from the chicken back to the pot as it rests.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in the same pot and add the wine. Run a silicone spatula along the bottom of the pot to lift up any remnants from the chicken, this will give the sauce plenty of flavor. Let it boil gently for 5 minutes and let it reduce.
- Add the mushrooms and onions, cook for 5 more minutes. Add the garlic, cook for 1 more minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the cream of chicken + cream of mushroom soup, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, milk, peas, and diced chicken. Stir to combine and heat over low heat.
- Cook the spaghetti until just al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Return the spaghetti back to the pot you boiled it in. Pour in the warm sauce over it and stir to combine.
- Transfer the pasta to a 9x13 casserole dish or large oven-safe pot. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Increase heat to 450 and heat for 10 minutes or until the top is bubbly and begins to brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve!
See more ideas about chicken tetrazzini, tetrazzini, chicken tetrazzini recipes. Chicken, linguine, cream of chicken & mushroom soup. Not only does it taste good, but it is also very simple to make.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.