Alivia Scott. Main Course. February 17th , 2021.
Crock pot potato soup recipe. Before anyone says it, yes, i know that crock pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. Crockpot cheesy potato soup is very easy to make and tastes amazingly delicious. It is one of our favorite meals to make when it is cold outside. The pound of cheddar cheese in this soup pretty much. I′m not handling this cold weather gracefully. I know my husband this crockpot creamy potato soup couldn′t be any easier. It′s cooked all day in the slow cooker i had to add more cream cheese as it wasn′t cheesy enough and was more watery but overall, really good. On those cool, rainy days, there′s nothing we love more at our house than a bowl of soup. This will take longer to prep since. It′s not secret at all, but i′m a big soup lover.
How to make delicious crockpot cheesy potato soup that tastes amazing. This creamy crockpot potato soup is loaded with flavor and cheesy potato soup is one of my family′s favorite dishes to make when it is cold outside. Crockpot cheesy potatoes are delicious, just perfect for entertaining and for busy days during the holidays. Try cream of potato soup for concentrated flavor. Frozen potatoes are a busy cook′s best friend. One of my favorite tricks for making a creamy and cheesy potato soup is to grate my own cheddar cheese. We love using yukon gold potatoes for potato soup as they are creamy and make for the best texture in the soup. The best cheesy potato soup you′ll ever make and it′s super easy to do in your crockpot. This past week i made potato soup with ore ida hash browns. It was exactly what i was looking for. Perfect for a cold winter night.
Crockpot Cheesy Potato Soup
Crockpot Cheesy Potato Soup Is Ultra-creamy, Rich And Flavorful. It Is One Of The Best Family Soups You Can Make In The Slow Cooker!.
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 medium sweet onion (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 stalks celery (diced)
- 4 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh thyme (optional)
- 4 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded )
- salt and pepper
- Sour Cream
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cooked bacon
- Chopped green onions
- Add diced potatoes, diced onion, minced garlic, thyme, parsley, butter, mustard powder, and chicken broth to the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir, then cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low or on high for 3-4 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking, whisk cornstarch and cream together. Add sour cream. Stir into soup. Cook for 15-30 minutes or until thickened. Puree or mash part of the soup if you want a creamier texture. If needed add more cream or milk.
- Stir in cheese until well melted. Taste and adjust for salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with sour cream, more cheese, and cooked, crumbled bacon.
Put the ore ida hash brown potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Au gratin potatoes made right in the crockpot makes for the perfect side dish for large gatherings. If you′re anything like me you use your crockpot at least once a week during the winter. Heck maybe in the summer as well. Crock pot homestyle cheesy potato soup i adapted this from a cooking light crock pot recipe i read. In a separate bowl whisk together your cream of chicken soup and milk. Then pour this over your. Mash mixture until soups thickens and potatoes are course chopped. Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.