Gracelyn Collins. Main Course. November 09th , 2020.
It`s cheesy, meaty, and oh so satisfying when the kids gobble up every last bite. Add the ground beef and cook, stirring, until browned, about. Turn the heat down to medium and spice the beef with salt, pepper, and oregano. This recipe is low on time and high on flavor thanks to hidden valley ranch`s original ranch.
Add the ground beef and stir to break the meat until no longer pink and the liquid released is absorbed. Add it to your repertoire and enjoy it all fall and winter long. Ground beef recipes that go beyond burgers huffpost. Beefy rice skillet ready set eat.
Cheesy Ground Beef And Rice Casserole
Ground Beef And Rice Casserole Is Easy, Cheesy, And A Pantry Friendly Meal That Your Family Will Love! Cream Of Mushroom Soup And Other Staple Ingredients Come Together For The Creamiest Casserole Ever..
- 1 lb. ground beef (85% lean)
- 1.5 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons butter (separated)
- ¾ cup onions (diced)
- 1 Tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 2 ½ cups beef broth
- 1 ¼ cups uncooked white long grain rice ((not instant rice))
- 8 oz. sliced button mushrooms (washed)
- 10.5 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk (any kind)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (separated)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat. Mix in salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings as the beef cooks.
- Drain if necessary and set the ground beef aside. Cover with foil.
- Melt 2 TBS butter in the same pot. Add the diced onions and cook for 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the beef broth, butter, and rice. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
- Cover tightly and cook for 10 minutes. Add the mushrooms, replace the cover, and cook for 5 more minutes. Do not stir.
- Turn heat off, leave the cover on, and let it stand for 10 minutes without stirring. Any rice on the bottom of the pot will release during this time.
- Add the ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, milk, sour cream, and HALF of the cheese. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 9 x 13 casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Serve!
Easy beef and broccoli just a taste. Easy stew beef and rice recipe she wears many hats. Beefy rice skillet ready set eat. This meal is easy to prepare with ingredients that you may already have on hand.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.