Shanteigh Evans. Side Dish. October 19th , 2020.
Cheesy baked broccoli will make you actually crave veggies. Cheesy baked broccoli delish. Put frozen broccoli into rectangular baking dish.
Preparation blend flour, butter, cheeses, and milk in small saucepan. Creamy keto broccoli cheese soup. These cheesy baked broccoli tots are like broccoli cheddar soup on steroids.
Cheesy Baked Broccoli
Oven Baked Broccoli In A Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce Is An Easy Make-ahead Casserole Recipe And Perfect Side Dish Idea!.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup half and half
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- ½ cup Romano cheese (freshly grated)
- 2 Tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 8 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- Steam the broccoli for 4-5 minutes and set aside.
- Finely grate the Parmesan and Romano cheeses and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk in the flour until well-combined.
- Slowly stir in the milk and half and half.
- Increase to medium-high heat, whisking as you do so.
- Once it begins to lightly bubble, decrease heat to low.
- Slowly sprinkle in the Parmesan and Romano cheese, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat. The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the steamed broccoli and warm Parmesan sauce in a large bowl. Use a silicone spatula to gently stir until well-combined.
- Add to a lightly greased 1.5 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine melted butter and crushed Ritz crackers.
- Add to casserole dish and bake uncovered for 10 minutes, until the cracker topping turns a golden brown.
- Let it sit 5 minutes prior to serving.
Best cheesy baked broccoli recipe. Best cheesy baked broccoli recipe how to make cheesy baked broccoli.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.