Keona Price. Main Course. November 15th , 2020.
This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although chicken thighs also work well. I was so excited to get home and pull together this easy chicken stir fry recipe featuring these fantastic brands and i know my people. Chicken with vegetables smothered in the most delicious garlic and ginger honey soy sauce. Stir fry is always an easy dinner idea. Easy chicken stir fry that`s perfect for any night of the week.
This recipe is my family`s favorite and is made with healthy and delicious ingredients. I should correct that, this is my husband`s chicken stir fry recipe. We always make this together and it always turns out great. We may switch it up a bit. None of those special sauces here. It is a great base recipe to use what you have on hand and no special sauce.
Easy Chicken Stir Fry
This Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Is An Easy Meal For Busy Weeknights! The Stir Fry Sauce Is Easy To Throw Together And Has The Best Combination Of Flavors!.
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite-sized pieces.)
- White Pepper/Salt (to taste)
- 3 Tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 stocks celery (diced)
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ green bell pepper
- 1 broccoli floret (sliced into single pieces)
- ¾ cup green beans (fresh or frozen)
- ¾ cup baby carrots (diced)
- ½ cup onion (sliced)
- ½ cup cashews (unsalted)
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sweet and sour sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch + 1.5 tablespoons water
- Lightly season the chicken cubes with white pepper and kosher salt.
- Cook the chicken in 1 tablespoon of peanut oil over medium-high heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, until it’s golden brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add 2 more tablespoons of peanut oil to the pan and cook the broccoli for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Stir the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl (except the cornstarch/water), and add it to the stir fry.
- Use kitchen tongs or a silicone spatula to toss the vegetables around in the sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Combine the cornstarch and the cold water in a small cup with a lid. Shake until well-combined. Add it to the sauce and stir to combine. Allow it to bubble, then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and cooked until heated through. Add the cashews and toss.
- Remove from heat and serve!
Chicken stir fry has tender chicken and vegetables in a delicious sauce. Preparing this chicken and vegetable stir fry couldn`t be easier. Anyway, i added boneless skinless chicken breasts as it is the healthiest and leanest choice of meat. You may also use chicken thighs if preferred. Not only is this chicken stir fry quick and easy, it`s also packed full of goodness from all those veggies and the chicken breast meat. I love to serve this quick and easy chicken stir fry with egg noodles (i usually use sharwoods medium egg noodles).
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.