Brendalee Phillips. Main Course. December 03rd , 2020.
Simply coat the chicken in a simple seasoning (it. Jump to reciperate this recipe. You`ll have to force yourself to. I have a fabulous and ridiculously good appetizer for you today.
This bacon wrapped chicken is a simple recipe that everyone loves. A perfect quick and easy chicken dinner that doubles up as an. Bacon wrapped chicken thighs are crispy bacon wrapped around juicy perfectly seasoned chicken. Whether you use it as delicious appetizer on game day`s or a keto friendly main dish for a family.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
This Bacon Wrapped Chicken Is The Best Way To Add Tons Of Flavor To Chicken Breast Or Thighs, Enjoy This As A Keto Dinner Or Serve It With Baked Or Mashed Potatoes And My Easy Sour Cream Sauce!.
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- Fresh Parsley
- Prepare baked potatoes: Scrub the potatoes clean and wipe them completely dry. Pierce them a few times with a fork and rub them with canola oil. Place them on a baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 50 minutes. (You can also place them on wire cooling racks on top of the baking sheet or directly on the oven racks.) Use an oven mitt to remove them.
- Partially cook the bacon: Place 4 strips of bacon in a large skillet, (preferably cast iron). Cook over low heat for about 2 minutes per side, until it just starts to get some color. Remove and set aside. Repeat with remaining 4 strips of bacon. (This partially cooks the bacon and also allows us to cook the chicken in the drippings.)
- Slice and season the chicken: Slice each chicken breast down the middle, then slice it again horizontally to create 4 pieces of equal size. Pat completely dry. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Sear the chicken: Heat the skillet with the bacon drippings over medium-high heat. Once the grease is glistening, add the chicken. Let it sear undisturbed for about 3 minutes, they will release from the pan once it’s done searing, don’t force it up. Use kitchen tongs to rotate the chicken to brown on all sides, reduce heat if oil gets too hot. Once browned and cooked through, remove the chicken and set aside.
- Heat the sour cream sauce: Combine the sour cream and cream of chicken soup in a small skillet. Let it heat up over low heat, partially covered. Stir it occasionally.
- Wrap the chicken with bacon: Once the chicken is cool enough to handle, wrap each with 1 strip of cooled bacon and use a toothpick to secure the bacon in place.
- Crisp up the bacon: Add the chicken back to the pan over medium low heat and use tongs to rotate to allow the bacon to finish cooking and crisp up on all sides.
- Serve: Remove and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with baked potatoes. Drizzle the sour cream sauce over the potatoes and chicken. Serve and enjoy- Don’t forget to remove the toothpicks!
See more ideas about bacon wrapped, bacon wrapped chicken tenders, bacon wrapped chicken. Using center cut bacon reduces the fat, and wrapped around lean chicken breast you have yourself. Cut bacon strips in half.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.