Latonia Richardson. Dinner. October 22nd , 2020.
But sometimes you just need a tasty chicken recipe, so i decided to adapt it to a chicken recipe. How to make chicken breasts tender.
You guys this is restaurant quality and there is so much flavor going on with garlic, parmesan, butter, roasted red peppers and tons of fresh basil. Creamy parmesan basil shrimp recipe fox and briar.
Creamy Parmesan Basil Shrimp
This Creamy Parmesan Basil Shrimp Is A Restaurant Quality Dish You Can Make At Home! Creamy Luscious Sauce Coats Plump Shrimp, Perfect For Serving Over Pasta, Or Make It Keto And Serve With Spaghetti Squash Instead!.
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 4 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 yellow onion (finely minced)
- 3-4 ounces roasted red peppers (thinly sliced.)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves (plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup white wine (or chicken stock)
- salt (to taste )
- black pepper (to taste)
- In a large non stick pan on medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper, then sear, 1-2 minutes on each side, until just pink. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet add 1 tablespoons butter. Add onion, garlic, peppers, paprika, red chili pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Sauté for about 5 minutes, until onions and peppers are softened.
- Add wine to deglaze the skillet and bring to a gentle simmer until reduced by half.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add cream to the skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Add Parmesan, stir until melted into sauce. Stir in basil, simmer until wilted, 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp back to the skillet and reheat 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over pasta, zoodles, spaghetti squash.
Creamy shrimp pasta recipe video. Creamy white wine shrimp alfredo.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.