Byrdene Martinez. Main Course. October 23rd , 2020.
Thinly sliced leftover roast beef sautéed with mushrooms and onions was tasty and easy. Perhaps this version was easier to eat or maybe the. Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers recipe. Get the satisfaction of a philly cheesesteak without all that bread in this hearty dinner. Slice peppers in half lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds. This easy cheese steak recipe makes a quick weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Plus, the peppers add some serious vitamin c, vitamin a and potassium. These philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers totally fit the bill. They have all the same great flavors of a classic philly cheesesteak stuffed in a bell pepper.
A classic philly cheesesteak is filled with thinly sliced steak, lots of melted cheese and sautéed peppers all stuffed in a soft toasted hoagie bun. How to make philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers. Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers are full of flavor and easy to make. I mean, how could you go. This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. Learn how to make delicious philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers. And there are a lot. How to make philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers.
Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
These Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers Are Loaded With Onions, Mushrooms, And Thinly Shaved Steak Smothered In Warm Cheese And Tucked Inside Of A Baked Bell Pepper..
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 ½ lbs. thinly shaved steak
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- ¾ cup Cheez Whiz
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the tops off the peppers and hollow out the inside. Place the peppers on a greased baking sheet, hollow side up, for 15 minutes. While they bake, prepare the rest of the meal.
- Take the tops of the bell peppers and slice the remains into thin strips.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, sliced pepper tops, and mushrooms and sauté for about 5-7 minutes, until the onions have softened.
- Add the shaved steak and desired amounts of salt and pepper. Sauté until all sides of the steak are browned. Use a spatula to toss it around occasionally. This takes about 10 minutes or so. Drain excess liquid from the pan.
- Add the cheese to the pan, toss around slightly, and cover the pot. Turn off the heat.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and use an oven glove to pour out any liquid within the middle of the pepper.
- Use tongs to fill each bell pepper with that delicious filling, and serve!
Wash and prep bell peppers to be placed in the oven and bake. Most butcher counters will do this. Instead of stuffing green peppers for the keto philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers, try the following tasty subs i use ribeye for my keto philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers. Depending on your budget and personal favorites as far as beef is. It`s so simple and crazy delicious, it consists of hollowed & halved peppers, filled with. Colorful bell peppers stuffed with tender beef steak, sweet onions, mushrooms, and rice. And it turns out, the roast beef was a simple and delicious substitute for steak to make these stuffed peppers a quick and easy meal. These philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers featuring deli roast beef, cheez whiz cheese dip and more are a fun way to enjoy an old favorite. Reimagine the philly cheesesteak sandwich with our recipe for philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.