Darrylan Patel. Dessert. February 25th , 2021.
It′s an elegant dessert that is certain to impress. Remove from the oven and let cool to room.
Wrap the bottom and sides of the pan with a large. Wrap the bottom and sides of the springform pan in several layers of aluminum foil.
Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Carrot Cake Cheesecake Is A Delicious Dessert That Is Mixing Two Of The Best Cakes Together In One. It Is The Perfect Cake To Go With On Your Easter Table..
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins (rinsed and drained)
- 24 ounces cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream (room temperature)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover the bottom and outside of a 10-inch springform pan from the outside. Lightly spray the inside with baking spray and set aside.
- Add raisins to a small bowl, top with boiling water and let sit for 10 minutes. Drain well and place on paper towels to dry.
- In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine and aside.
- Add to a large bowl: eggs and both sugars, whisk until light and fluffy. Add oil, buttermilk, vinegar, vanilla extract. Using a hand mixer (or stand mixer), whisk on medium speed until fully combined.
- Reduce mixer speed to low, and slowly add the dry ingredients mix. Stop from time to time to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Whisk just until fully combined.
- Once combined, stir in shredded carrots, chopped walnuts, and raisins.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese for 1 minute. Add sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and flour, mix until completely combined and there are no lumps. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- With the mixer on low, add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until just mixed through, do not to over-beat. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Add vanilla extract and sour cream, beat until mixed through, stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a spatula.
- Using a measuring cup, add the cheesecake batter to the prepared pan, on top of the carrot cake batter. You can swirl it a bit also. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Transfer the cheesecake to the preheated oven and bake it for about 60-70 minutes. Or until the cheesecake is just slightly wobbly in the center, but puffy and settled on the sides.
- Turn off the oven and crack open the door. Cool cheesecake completely in the open oven.
- Once completely cooled remove from the oven and refrigerate for at least 5-6 hours.
- Run a butter knife around the edges to release it from the pan. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Whisk cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and milk until fully combined. Spread it on top of the cheesecake and garnish with chopped walnuts. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
I couldn′t wait to try. It occurred to me the other day that i haven′t given you a fabulous dessert.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.