Shakina Reyes. Breakfast. October 02nd , 2020.
Photos of spiced banana bread. Banana bread is one of my favorite things to make for a couple reasons. To get a super flavorful. Demonstrating how to make delicious spiced banana nut bread at home. Great for snacking or to grab on the go. This banana bread is super moist, and bursting with the spices of fall, cinnamon, nutmeg & cloves. Take your banana bread up a notch with this rich, treacly and lightly spiced banana bread from tom kerridge. Be the first to review this recipe. Added a lot of the spices from my pumpkin pie that i like and added.
Chai spiced banana bread is a delicious twist on a classic recipe. Banana bread was one of the first recipes i learned to make. At that time, however, i used to make it with butter, eggs and refined sugar. I didn`t know that one of the purpose of using bananas in baking. With the addition of my favorite spices. You are going to love this healthy chai spiced banana bread, made without refined sugar and infused with flavors of warm. This spiced banana bread recipe is a twist on ontbijtkoek, a delicious dutch breakfast bread. Today we`ll be taking a twist on the traditional version and making a spiced banana bread.
Spiced Banana Bread
This Delicious, Moist And Fluffy Banana Bread Is So Easy To Make And Even Easier To Eat! With The Addition Of My Favorite Fall Spices, It s The Perfect Breakfast Treat To Warm You Up On A Chilly Morning!.
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ginger (I also used some crystalized ginger as well for some extra texture)
- 1 ½ cups mashed banana (3 or 4 medium over ripe bananas, plus one extra for garnish (optional))
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease or line with parchment paper a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and spices). Whisk together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, peel and mash the bananas. Then add the eggs, oil or melted butter, and vanilla extract is using. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use a rubber spatula or a spoon to stir the wet and dry together. Do not over-mix the batter!
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Top with one banana, sliced in half, if desired (optional). Bake at 350°F for 55-65 minutes, until a tester comes out with moist crumbs.
- Remove baked loaf from the pan and transfer to a cooling rack.
This spiced banana bread recipe is featured in the breakfast pastries & baked goods feed along with many more. Home made banana bread muffins. Homemade banana bread on a wooden board. Fresh banana bread in baking tray. Not just your average banana bread. It`s midwinter and although sunny outside today, very cold here in the nsw southern highlands of australia. How to make spiced banana bread with raisins and walnuts. Banana bread is always a big hit at our house, with both the grownups and the kids.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.