Latonia Richardson. Main Course. November 08th , 2020.
Start with your favorite ground beef and bring the flavor with mushrooms, onions, garlic and spices. Photos of ground beef stroganoff. This ground beef stroganoff recipe is. I love that there are less dishes to do, and i love how all of the ingredients in this easy ground beef stroganoff are easy recipes to find. Ground beef stroganoff is a more frugal version of the classic beef stroganoff with all of its delectable flavors of mushrooms, onions, and garlic in a creamy rich gravy. That`s why this ground beef stroganoff is a perfect choice. Creamy, hearty and made with ground beef and no mushrooms , this ground beef. This skillet ground beef stroganoff is the perfect meal for a busy day.
Put some noodles or rice on to cook while you cook the ground beef. One skillet ground beef stroganoff. This ground beef stroganoff features lean ground beef and sauteed mushrooms smothered in a creamy mushroom gravy. Use ground beef instead of cubed steak. Beef vegetable soup creamed chipped beef and vegetables easy beef rouladen empanadas flank steak roll ups garlic beef steak green pepper steak ground beef stroganoff homemade steak. Ground beef stroganoff is so unbelievably creamy thanks to a few secret ingredients. This dish is made with budget friendly hamburger meat and a super creamy sauce packed with flavor. It tastes like something that takes all day to cook.
Ground Beef Stroganoff
This Easy, Make-ahead Casserole Is Everything You Love About Beef Stroganoff With The Convenience Of Using Ground Beef And A Handful Of Simple Ingredients. No Canned Soup Here, The Flavor Is All Homemade! .
- 8 oz. egg noodles (uncooked)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef (I use 85% lean)
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 1 onion (finely diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 ½ cups beef broth
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 + 3/4 cups cheddar cheese, (shredded)
- Parsley (to garnish)
- Cook the egg noodles for one minute less than instructed on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a Dutch Oven or large pot. Add the ground beef and cook and crumble until it’s browned and cooked through. Season with desired amounts of salt and pepper.
- Remove the cooked beef from the pot and set aside, leave the grease in the pan.
- Add the onion to the pan and sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes, until soft and translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for additional minute, until fragrant.
- Add the butter to the pan and swirl around until it’s melted.
- Use a fork to stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Stir in half of the beef broth until incorporated, then add the second half.
- Use a spatula to scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan, this will give the sauce plenty of flavor.
- Mix in the sour cream, mustard, and half of the cheese until well-combined. (Sour cream will keep melting and will eventually incorporate into the mix.) Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes, until thickened.
- Add the ground beef back to the sauce. Use a silicone spatula to carefully mix in the egg noodles.
- Pour into a 9x13 greased casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- If serving immediately, bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is hot and melted.
- If serving at a later date, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to two days.
- Bake refrigerated casserole at 375 degrees for 25 minutes covered, and an additional 5-10 minutes uncovered.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve!
This cozy ground beef stroganoff is easy to make and full of savory rich flavors. The beef sauce is flavored with mushrooms, dijon mustard, and sour cream. Serve it with tender egg noodles for a. Brown ground beef in skillet. This recipe uses ground beef instead of sirloin strips for a less expensive version. How to make ground beef stroganoff. This is seriously so easy.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.