Kiandria King. Main Course. January 22nd , 2021.
I added some hot chili sauce and worcestershire while cooking the shrimp. Both the kale and shrimp are heavily flavored. The kale is chewy enough without being tough.
In a large bowl, toss the dressing with the lettuce until well coated. Greg perez & karlee rotoly. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Shrimp Caesar Salad
Shrimp Caesar Salad Is A Fancy Seafood Delight. This Delicious Recipe Is One Of The Best Options For A Dish That Is Both Elegant And Healthy!.
- 1/2 French Baguette (cut in half sliced into 1/4″ thick slices)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound shrimp (cleaned and deveined)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded or shaved)
- Place a skillet over high heat.
- In a bowl mix shrimp with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Add oil to the skillet and cook shrimp on each side for 2 minutes until browned.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bread slices in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil with minced garlic and drizzle the mixture over the croutons.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange the bread in a single layer onto a baking sheet and bake until lightly golden and crisp, about 10-12 minutes.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl, stir well, and set aside.
- Assemble the Salad:
- Rinse and dry the romaine lettuce, chop it and layer it in a large serving bowl, sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese, add the cooled croutons and shrimp and drizzle 1/2 of the dressing on top.
- Toss gently and if needed add more dressing until the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Serve immediately.
Keep greens chilled so they remain crispy, and serve shrimp hot for satisfying. Shrimp ceasar salad is a super simple, flavorful, and truly fancy recipe to impress your family or guests. This salad will satisfy the taste buds and the tummy.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.