Chalise Anderson. Dessert. October 13th , 2020.
Using a small cookie scoop, form oreo mixture into small balls and place on the cooking sheet. They`re really simple to make and requires so few ingredients. I know it`s a bold statement, but i think these peppermint oreo truffles may just. Peppermint oreo truffles delish. Not to fear, this peppermint oreo truffles are perfect little bites to celebrate the new year with. These peppermint oreo truffles are the perfect treat or gift idea for the holidays. Use up the leftovers plus end.
I think that the month of december should be about all things peppermint. We`re going basic and sticking to the classic. These peppermint oreo truffles are very rich in taste and look just stunning. It`s my third time making these truffles, but my girls have made them countless times. These peppermint oreo truffles made the cut this year and will be on every try that we make up. Who could resist the lure of the chocolate sandwich cookie mashed up with cream cheese. Peppermint oreo truffles is for my page likes and boosting.
Peppermint Oreo Truffles
These Easy, Four Ingredient, No Bake Peppermint Oreo Truffles Are Full Of Peppermint And Chocolate And Are Perfect To Bring To Your Next Christmas Cookie Exchange!.
- 16 ounces Peppermint Oreo Cookies (one package, or use regular oreos if you can’t find peppermint)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 16 ounces dark chocolate (high quality, I used Ghirardelli melting wafers)
- 4 tablespoons crushed peppermint candies
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Place oreos in a food processor and pulse until they are finely ground.
- Add cream cheese and peppermint extract and pulse until mixed.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Freeze balls for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate. You can either melt it over a double broiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, melt it in 15 second increments, stirring each time in between. It is important not to overheat the chocolate, Stop heating when it is just melted.
- When oreo balls are chilled, dip them one at a time into the chocolate. Immediately sprinkle with the crushed peppermint before moving on to the next oreo ball.
- When done, chill for at least 10 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Its all about fun, entertainment, laughter and happiness. These peppermint oreo truffles are fairly easy to make, but they are a little time consuming. If you are looking for a festive holiday dessert to impress your friends and family, then these truffles are a great. These peppermint oreo truffles are fun to make with the kids, and travel well to take for baking exchanges or dinner parties. These incredible and super easy peppermint oreo truffles are an amazing addition to any holiday dessert table. I love all kinds of oreo truffles. This easy peppermint oreo truffles recipe are made with crushed oreos, cream cheese, peppermint extract, and espresso powder.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.