Gracelyn Collins. Main Course. January 14th , 2021.
This instant pot spaghetti has perfectly cooked spaghetti noodles simmered in a savory meat sauce. I always use tomato basil. After browning the beef and vegetables, make sure you scrape the bottom of the instant pot to remove any stuck bits. For this instant pot spaghetti with meat sauce, everything is cooked together. I used classico`s sweet basil marinara sauce (no, this is not a sponsored plug for them, haha). If the sauce doesn`t have good flavor, your spaghetti won`t have good flavor. I used regular spaghetti my partner and i enjoyed eating this instant pot spaghetti and meat sauce with a side of garlic bread. Upon serving, i sprinkled chopped cilantro. Instant pot spaghetti and meat sauce. It may take a bit of trial and error on your part to get the timing down. The meat sauce is made from scratch on the stove and cooked with the spaghetti all at the same time.
A few weeks ago i shared this easy instant pot spaghetti and meat sauce using jarred marinara sauce and turkey instead of beef. One reason we love the instant pot spaghetti is how much the sauce soaks into the noodles. The one recipe i struggle the most with would have to be instant pot spaghetti and meat sauce. Between hard pasta, sticky pasta, and burnt to the bottom sauce i`ve finally figured out just how to make. Enter this amazing instant pot spaghetti and meat sauce. Making spaghetti in the instant pot is a very simple recipe. The instant pot helps the spaghetti absorb the sauce. We like to give it a bit of a kick and so usually add chili flakes to the sauce. It`s been quite a while since my last instant pot recipe. My pot is still getting we have a simple spaghetti dinner with a meat sauce.
Instant Pot Spaghetti And Meat Sauce
This Instant Pot Spaghetti Has Perfectly Cooked Spaghetti Noodles In A Delicious Marinara Sauce With Seasoned Ground Beef And A Dab Of Cream Cheese!.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground beef (I use 85% lean)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasonings
- Salt/pepper (to taste)
- ½ pound spaghetti
- 32 oz. marinara sauce
- 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth (can sub water)
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese (softened (optional, but recommended!))
- Set the instant pot to Sautee. Add the Olive oil and ground beef. Cook and crumble the ground beef until it is browned and cooked through. Drain any excess grease if needed,
- Stir in the seasonings. Use a silicone spatula to scrape up any brown bits that might be stuck to the bottom of the pan. (This helps prevent the burn indicator message.)
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half. Crisscross them over the meat so that they don't stick together.
- Add the chicken broth and undrained diced tomatoes over the noodles. Top with marinara and ensure the noodles are submerged.
- Cover/Seal the Instant Pot and set it to pressure cook for 8 minutes (Or, select the manual button and hit high pressure for 8 minutes). Note: It might sound like nothing is happening but if you put your ear up to the instant pot after a few minutes, you can hear it working.
- Turn the quick release valve to let all of the steam escape, and open the pot. (Do not let the pressure release naturally as this will overcook the pasta.)
- Stir in the cream cheese. The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing. Serve, and enjoy!
For the sauce, use your favorite jarred version or go homemade. All you need is a side salad. Turn instant pot on saute mode and cook ground beef and onions.turn off instant pot. Quick release pressure when the instant pot is done counting. This homemade electric pressure cooker pasta meal is genius. Made with jarred pasta sauce, ground beef, noodles, and water. Great for picky eaters and perfect for beginners if. Instant pot baked ziti is an easy one pot meal made with whole wheat pasta, spinach and cheese. More one pot recipes like this you might like instant pot spaghetti and meat sauce or instant pot turkey meatball and pasta soup. It is used in many recipes including hamburgers and spaghetti bolognese.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.