Shanessa Smith. Side Dish. February 12th , 2021.
Ok potato fans, this recipe is for you. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Enjoy creamy and fluffy instant pot baked potatoes without sacrificing crispy skin and all. After dozens of instant pot baked potatoes, i ve gathered a few tips and tricks for success. Then, finish them off under the broiler for perfect, crispy & salty skins. This post may contain affiliate links. Instant pot crispy potatoes in a plate. Some ingredients are a perfect match for the pressure cooker or instant pot.
These instant pot crispy potatoes are one of my family s favorite side dishes or breakfasts. Those baked potatoes whose skins are irresistibly golden and crispy, with a satisfying hint of crunchy salt in each bite. We ve got twenty delicious instant pot potato recipes for every taste, meal, and craving. Crispy roast potatoes garlic roasted potatoes potatoes on the grill crispy breakfast potatoes breakfast potato recipes meals with potatoes instapot potatoes crispy potatoes in oven rosemary potatoes. They are both potatoes baked in the oven or bbq even until they are soft and fluffy inside. For crispy skin, you ll need to add another step and. Our instant pot baked potatoes are perfectly soft and fluffy on the inside thanks to all that steam, but still have a crispy, classic skin. But my potatoes were so tender form previous steps that they just began turning to mush upon trying.
Crispy Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
Instant Pot Baked Potatoes Are Done In Less Than 30 Minutes! This Potato Recipe Is That Easy! Learn How You Can Make This Ultimate Side Dish And Save Time!.
- 6 medium potatoes (about 5-6oz each)
- 1 cup water
- olive oil (optional)
- salt (optional)
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Cheddar cheese
- Bacon crumbs
- Wash, clean and scrub the potatoes really well of any dirt. After that, poke each potato, about 4-5 times all around the surface.
- Add 1 cup of water to the inner pot, place a steamer rack inside and arrange the potatoes on it.
- Close the lid and seal the valve. Cook in High Pressure for 13 minutes for medium potatoes, 15 minutes for large and about 11 for small.
- When time is up, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes, after that release manually any remaining pressure by flipping the valve.
- Carefully open the IP, remove the potatoes and serve.
- After cooking the potatoes in the IP, place them on a baking sheet, rub/brush them with olive oil and sprinkle on some sea salt.
- Broil for about 3-5 minutes, or until the skin is crispy.
- Remove from oven and serve with favorite toppings.
Omg give me instant pot baked potatoes. One of my true best friends and something that i love to cook for myself and my family. Try this instant pot loaded baked potato soup. No need to use a lot of oil. Sweet potatoes are pretty much my favorite vegetable ever. How to make crispy instant pot baked potatoes. Thank you for reading my instant pot baked potato recipe post. It s ok if they re slightly stacked.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.