Latonia Richardson. Breakfast. January 05th , 2021.
Waffle iron hash browns from barefoot contessa. Preheat a belgian or standard waffle iron on when the waffle iron is hot, brush both sides generously with melted butter. Now it`s time to cook. Since the waffle iron cooks the hash browns simultaneously on both sides, you get to skip the fuss of flipping while still achieving perfectly golden crusts on each side. Before we talk about this week`s tiny tip, i want to first thank everyone who shared, pinned, and posted my tip on homemade cooking spray. But this post isn`t about waffles. Oh who am i kidding, i`m a lover of hashbrowns too. Waffle iron hash browns are a delicious and fun recipe to try for a weekend breakfast. It turns out these little babies not only make awesome waffles, they cook up some pretty mean hash browns too. These hash browns are made with just a few simple, healthy ingredients and they`re cooked to crisp perfection in minutes using your waffle iron. Breakfast never had it so good. One other thing i really like about these hash browns is that they use a lot less oil than cooking them in a skillet.
I`m a major hash brown fan. I used this waffle iron. Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer`s instructions. Garnish with chives and a dollop of sour cream. It`s perfect on those mornings during the week when you don`t have a lot of time. Cook until the hash browns are golden brown and crisp, about eight to ten minutes. Repeat with the remaining mixture. There`s no easier way to achieve hash brown perfection than this easy kitchen hack. Dust off your waffle iron and enjoy hash browns that are the perfect balance of crispy yet tender. I use refrigerated hash browns and i don`t even have to bother wringing. These cheesy waffle iron hash browns are perfect for breakfast, or a side dish. It is so easy to cook hash browns in a waffle iron.
Waffle Iron Hash Browns
These Waffle Iron Hash Browns Are So Crispy And Easy To Make With Frozen Potatoes. Add Onions And Cheese For Even More Flavor!.
- 1 1/4 cup frozen hash browns
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup onions (diced)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chives (diced)
- Salt/pepper (to taste)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the waffle iron and coat the top and bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl and place in the pre-heated waffle iron. Waffle iron sizes may differ but simply load it up with as much potato mixture as will comfortably fit. It will decrease in size as it cooks. Top the potatoes with a little more nonstick cooking spray.
- Close the waffle iron and wait until the indicator says that it’s done, about 4 minutes. (Or just under 2 minutes on each side if yours rotates)
- Open the lid. If you would like for the potatoes to be crispier or cooked further, simply close the lid and continue to cook. You can check on them as often as you want to until your desired consistency is obtained.
- Use a fork to lift the potatoes out of the iron. Place on a serving plate and top with a delicious egg if desired!
The first step is to shred and dry your potatoes. Finally a simple solution with a waffle iron. In a bowl, salt, pepper and season (to taste) the grated potatoes. These waffle iron hash browns are our favorite new breakfast hack that has us reaching for our potato peeler. Using your waffle iron to make these for a breakfast that`s quick and easy, we love to serve these crispy waffle iron hash browns with scrambled eggs. Adding your favorite fresh fruit. Make sure to get your waffle iron nice and hot before piling in the potatoes or your hash browns will end up a bit pale (like mine). How to cook hash browns in a waffle iron. The waffle iron is not only the fastest way to cook hash browns, it is also the easiest way to make crispy hash browns. Waffle iron hash browns are such a fun recipe to make. For hash browns that are crisp on the outside and buttery on the inside, look no further than your multifaceted waffle iron for the.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.