Denita Morales. Main Course. December 20th , 2020.
Now if you`re a cheeseburger lover like me, you`ll love this pasta skillet. It`s all the flavors of a cheeseburger in pasta form with crumbled ground beef, melted cheddar cheese and fresh tomatoes.
This one pot cheeseburger recipe gets its zest from fresh soup. Well, cook this food not hard as you think.
One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole
This Cheeseburger Casserole Is Comfort At It s Best And Is Prepared In A Single Pot On The Stove Top! It s Cheesy, Meaty, And A Delicious Homemade Version Of Hamburger Helper!.
- 3 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese (at room temp. Separated.)
- 1 lb. Ground Beef (85% lean)
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (16 oz.) box elbow macaroni (*uncooked*)
- ¾ cup sour cream (at room temp)
- ½ cup whole milk (at room temp)
- Chopped Parsley (to garnish)
- Shred the cheese and set it aside. It should be at room temperature when added to the pasta later.
- Season the ground beef with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook and crumble the ground beef along with the onions. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and the tomato paste and stir until well-combined.
- Add the beef broth and the uncooked macaroni, stir to combine. Bring to a gentle simmer over medium or medium/low.
- Cover the pot and heat for 4 minutes. Uncover, stir briefly, replace the cover, and heat for 4 more minutes. At this point the macaroni should be just about cooked through.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Stir in the room temperature sour cream and half of the milk. Only add the other half if desired.
- Gradually sprinkle in 2 ½ cups of the shredded cheddar, stirring as you do so.
- Once the cheese is melted and you have a uniform consistency, top with the remaining cheese.
- Replace the lid and heat for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Top with parsley and serve!
The best way to grill shrimp.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.