Kaylen Ruiz. Soup. January 02nd , 2021.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much i did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing substantive.i browned the ground beef with. I am about to impart on you the recipe. Easy soup recipe, easy dinner idea, soup recipe, taco recipe, chili. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. Loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans, the soup is so filling and satisfying. Perfect for taco tuesday night.
Let`s cooking [quick and easy taco soup recipe]. Although this taco soup recipe is titled a soup, it`s not really a soupy soup. This healthy and hearty dinner is packed with. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. It is fast and filling, with just right amount of spicy, and it is easy to customize. Josh axe, dc, dmn, cns.
Taco Soup Recipe
This Cheesy Taco Soup Is Easy To Make On The Stove Top Or The Crock Pot! It's Filled With Ground Beef, Black Beans, Tomatoes, And More..
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- ¾ cup sour cream (at room temperature)
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese (softened)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 oz. packet Taco Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 small sweet onion (diced)
- 2 jalapenos (seeded and diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 10 oz. red enchilada sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper (or more if desired)
- Shred the cheese and set it aside along with the sour cream and cream cheese. They should not be cold when added to the soup.
- Cook and crumble the brown beef in a large soup pot until cooked through. Drain grease well.
- Add taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add the butter, onions, and diced jalapeno and cook for 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add beef broth, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, and drained diced tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add in black beans, oregano, and cayenne pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and let the heat come down. Stir in the sour cream and cream cheese. It will take a few minutes to completely blend but it will get there. It's important that the base isn't too hot when you do this. (I sometimes find it easier to put the sour cream and cream cheese in a small bowl and mix warm broth into it until combined, then add it to the soup from there.)
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle in the cheese and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired and serve!
If the charms of taco tuesday are beginning to wear a little thin, why not try this recipe for taco soup to mix things up a bit. It`s quick and easy to make. In addition to being super simple, this easy taco soup recipe makes a lot of food, meaning you won`t have to worry about lunch or dinner for the next few days. Most of the ingredients are already in your. This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on weight watchers).
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.