Byrdene Martinez. Main Course. December 06th , 2020.
This salsa chicken is chicken breasts coated in taco seasoning, salsa and cheese, then baked to perfection. A quick and easy meal that the whole family is sure to love. To make this salsa chicken, just pop some raw chicken in a slow cooker. (i didn`t want to mess with bones, so went with chicken breasts for easy shredding.) then cover it with lots of your favorite salsa. In addition to this, we took on a challenge to introduce. Easy to make flavorful instant pot salsa chicken (pressure cooker salsa chicken) with few pantry ingredients.
Deliciously tender cheesy chicken breasts. Or try a fruit salsa such as peach, cranberry, or pineapple. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all. These salsa chicken enchiladas have been on my mind for quite some time, and since cinco de mayo is i took some flour tortillas and stuffed them with chicken, black beans, corn, lots of cheese, and a. Chicken cooks quickly in the instant pot and stays tender. This cheesy salsa chicken for two is the easiest homemade chicken dinner ever.
This Easy Salsa Chicken Recipe Is Baked With Layers Of Your Favorite Mexican Ingredients, Including Cream Cheese, Refried Beans, Salsa, Black Beans, And Corn.. This Casserole-style Dinner Is A Meal All On Its Own, Or Can Be Served With Rice, In Tacos, On Salads, And More..
- 2 large boneless/skinless Chicken (about 1 ¾ lbs.)
- 1 oz. packet Taco Seasoning
- 8 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 16 oz. Refried Beans
- 2 cups Salsa
- 1 cup Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- ½ cup Corn (canned or frozen)
- 1 ½ cups cheese (cheddar, Monterey Jack, and/or mozzarella)
- Fresh Parsley or Cilantro, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice each chicken breast in half lengthwise. Pat completely dry. Season each side with Taco Seasoning.
- Optional: Sear the chicken in a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side to create a nice textured outer crust.
- Spread the softened cream cheese over the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spread the refried beans on top, then add ½ of the salsa of salsa, followed by the chicken. Top the chicken with the remaining salsa.
- Sprinkle with black beans, corn, and cheese. Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- *Use a meat thermometer and ensure that the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165°F.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Easy slow cooker salsa chicken is a perfect busy weeknight meal. Crockpot salsa chicken is one of those perfectly easy dinners. It is what i like to. Salsa chicken is an easy and healthy baked chicken dish that is perfect to serve for dinner. How to make salsa chicken skillet. This cheesy salsa chicken recipe is mostly cooked on the stove, but i like to finish it in the oven to melt the cheese and finish cooking the chicken.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.