Shanelle Myers. Breakfast. January 05th , 2021.
Nothing says sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. This recipe is hands down the best homemade cinnamon rolls ever. Make them ahead of time to enjoy in the morning. The best cinnamon rolls are homemade cinnamon rolls. These homemade cinnamon rolls feature a soft and fluffy dough wrapped around a brown sugar there`s nothing better than a fresh cinnamon roll, hot from the oven. Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. This cinnamon rolls recipe creates soft pillowy bread filled with a brown sugar spread.
These cinnamon rolls are the ultimate cinnabon clone. If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here`s the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls. These amazing homemade cinnamon rolls are super tasty, super easy to make, and super cheap, and no mixer is required to make them. Let`s dive into the fantastic world of baking and learn how to. These homemade cinnamon rolls are the kind you dream about, just like bakery style cinnamon rolls. Homemade rolls are not difficult to make, and neither are homemade cinnamon rolls, not nearly as hard as you might think. For these, you are just making homemade roll dough, then instead of making.
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
This Homemade Cinnamon Roll Recipe Has Been Passed Down For Generations In My Family. The Soft, Airy Dough Is Rolled In A Cinnamon Sugar Mixture, Tossed With Raisins And Nuts, And Drizzled With Icing. .
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup margarine or shortening
- ½ cup warm water (105 degrees)
- 2 packages Active Dry Yeast
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (plus ½ cup more as needed)
- 6 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup very finely chopped pecans or walnuts (plus more for garnishing)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Scald the milk by bringing it to a near boil, then remove it from the heat. Add the sugar, salt, and margarine/shortening and stir until combined. Let it reduce to lukewarm in temperature, (105 degrees.)
- Add the warm water to a large bowl and stir in the yeast until dissolved. Add in the lukewarm milk mixture along with the beaten eggs and 1 cup of flour. Beat until smooth, a hand mixer makes this easier.
- Add 3 ½ cups flour and mix until a soft dough forms. If it is too sticky, you can add up to ½ cup additional flour.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 8 minutes, until smooth and elastic.
- Grease a large bowl and add the dough to it. Turn the dough so that all sides are greased.
- If making the dough ahead of time, refrigerate the dough for 3-4 days from here. Then remove the dough once ready to continue and let it come to room temperature before proceeding.
- Cover the bowl and put it in a warm place to rise until doubled in size, this takes at least 1 hour. *See my dough rising tips in the notes if needed.
- Punch the dough down, cover, and let it rise again until nearly doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Place the dough back onto a floured surface and roll into two individual 16 x 15 inch rectangles. (Each makes about 10 rolls)
- Brush the top of the dough with melted butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped nuts, sugar, cinnamon, and raisins. Sprinkle it evenly over the top of each rectangle to within ½ inch of the edge and pat it down gently.
- Locate the 16 inch side closest to you and tightly roll the dough up to form a cylinder. Repeat for the other rectangle. Seal the edges and cut 1 ½ inch slices, placing them onto a greased baking sheet as you do so.
- Cover and let the rolls rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake the rolls for approximately 10 minutes, until they are a nice golden brown. Keep a close eye on them as the oven is hot.
- Let the rolls cool.
- Combine the ingredients for the icing and use a fork to drizzle the icing over the cooled rolls. Sprinkle with additional chopped nuts if desired. Serve immediately for super fresh results!
- Dough rising tips:
These are the ultimate best homemade cinnamon rolls. Easy to make and so soft, fluffy and perfect ♡ slather them in your favorite cream cheese frosting for the perfect special brunch. The best homemade cinnamon roll recipe has been discovered, and i am sharing it how to make the best homemade cinnamon rolls. Mix yeast, sugar, eggs, milk, butter and salt together. The resulting homemade cinnamon rolls are flaky, buttery (tasting), and perfectly sweet with a touch of tart raspberry and warm brown sugar and cinnamon. Homemade cinnamon rolls are a celebratory treat with my family. We always have a fresh batch around every major holiday, which is why i wanted to create a cinnamon roll recipe that is super quick. You could pretty much get anything you wanted if you showed up toting a plate of these warm cinnamon rolls with icing oozing.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.