Kaylen Ruiz. Salad. January 21st , 2021.
A salad that tastes like a cheeseburger, with lettuce, ground beef, cheese, pickles, ketchup cheeseburger salad. More salad recipes i love are italian chopped salad, turkey taco salad and. Recipe courtesy of ree drummond. Cheeseburger salad recipes lettuce recipes main dish. My gosh, is this ever good. All the goodness of a juicy cheeseburger in salad form. It`s similar to a taco salad, in that it has a bunch of meat. Skinny cheeseburger salad recipe for weight watchers.
I`m going to show you how to make an incredible cheeseburger chopped salad that works for weekday lunch or summer parties. This salad has everything i love about a cheeseburger, sans the bun. I mean, salad is ok, but it`s not very filling. Cheeseburgers are good, but they`re not very healthy. Try whipping a light and delicious cheeseburger salad with big mac sauce salad dressing to when i started making my cheeseburger salad for dinner tonight, that song just started playing over and. Cheeseburger salad is another way to enjoy a burger, you don`t have to munch on a load of buns before you enjoy your cheeseburger. If you love burger you would love this simple salad. Now about this cheeseburger salad.
A Mouth-watering Cheeseburger Served Over A Bed Of Fresh Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Onions, And Bacon. All Drizzled With Easy Homemade Big Mac Sauce..
- 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half and each half into fourths)
- 1 Tablespoon dill pickle slices
- 4 red onion strings
- 2 Tablespoons cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 strips bacon
- 6 oz. ground beef*
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 slice yellow American Cheese
- Combine the Big Mac Sauce ingredients together and refrigerate in an airtight container for a minimum of 10 minutes or up to three days.
- Assemble the salad ingredients on a plate and place in the fridge.
- Cook the bacon low and slow in a cast iron skillet, using kitchen tongs to flip them occasionally as the edges start to curl.
- Once the bacon is nice and crisp, set it aside on a paper towel lined plate to allow the excess grease to absorb.
- Leave the bacon drippings in the pan and increase the heat to medium-high.
- Season the ground meat with salt and pepper and gently shape into a patty.
- Use your thumb to create a dimple around the middle of the burger for an even shape when cooked. (It should look like the shape of a frisbee.) See here for more info.
- Add the burger to the preheated pan. Cook for no longer than 5 minutes on the first side. Use a thin spatula to flip and place the cheese on top. Heat for no more than 5 minutes on the second side.
- Remove the burger from the pan and place onto a cutting board. Let it rest for 3 minutes to let the juices absorb back into the meat.
- Slice the burger into cubes and place it on top of the chilled salad.
- Drizzle 1-2 Tablespoons of big mac sauce over the salad and serve!
I have weird kids and they actually beg for salad so this is an easy sale around our house and it makes for a really simple lunch. Why not try a cheeseburger salad instead for dinner tonight. The perfect salad to satisfy those big mac cravings. Get that same great cheeseburger taste. This cheeseburger in a bowl has all of the flavors you love, all dressed up in a different form. Place the beef mixture in a large salad bowl along with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and the croutons. All the goodness of a cheeseburger in a tasty lunch or dinner salad. Low fat vegetarian cheeseburger salad.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.