Anjeanette Campbell. Dinner. October 20th , 2020.
Peanut sauce dressing see below. Healthy peanut butter energy balls (honey bears). White bean and kale patties.
White bean and kale patties. Try our spinach & goat cheese bisque, a creamy, healthy green soup, for dinner tonight. Kale & lentil stew with mashed potatoes.
White Bean And Kale Patties
Great White Bean And Kale Patties.
- 15 oz. cannellini beans (canned, drained and rinsed)
- 4-6 oz. kale (one bunch, steamed and chopped)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- In a large bowl, mash the cannellini beans. Add the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Whisk in Parmesan cheese, spices, salt and pepper, which to combine. Stir in Kale and finally breadcrumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Shape the mixture into 6-8 patties.
- Working in batches, add 3-4 patties to the skillet. Cook on one side for 4-6 minutes, until golden brown, then flip and repeat. Remove from skillet and repeat until all patties are cooked.
- Serve right away, or allow to cool completely, then wrap in plastic wrap and store in a freezer bag in the freezer for up to one month.
This white bean dip with fresh rosemary, garlic and lemon is a fantastic appetizer to serve when entertaining or hosting a party. Crispy bean and cheese burritos. The perfect quick and easy dinner that your family will love.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.