Kaileen Wood. Main Course. November 11th , 2020.
The one that never ever fails to be awesome. Serve the shredded chicken filling in. I am amazed at how simple these are yet they taste fabulous. Put breasts in crock pot. Add the rest of the ingredients (except for the salt). Crock pot chicken taco chilikrystaschellinger. Crock pot chicken taco stuffed sweet potatoesmindy fresh.
Chicken tacos taste better shredded. Its just the way it is. Like sky being blue and grass green. These crock pot chicken tacos are on my regular dinner menu rotation, and they`re always a hit. We all love the juicy, flavorful my fried tacos and taco lasagna are total staples in this house. Shred the chicken and use in burritos, a salad or tacos like we did here. This is one of the easiest recipes in the world.
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
These Crock Pot Chicken Tacos Are Loaded With Shredded Chicken And A Creamy Taco Mixture Full Of Your Favorite Mexican Flavors!.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 8 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained
- ¾ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup red onion (diced)
- ½ cup salsa or diced tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro
- ½ Tablespoons garlic (minced)
- ¾ cup shredded Mexican Cheese (optional)
- Sprinkle the chicken with cumin and garlic salt and place in the crock pot along with the lime juice and cream cheese. Cook in the crock pot on high for about 2 hours or low for about 4, until the chicken is white and soft enough to shred apart with two forks.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cook for an additional 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce, rice, or with soft or hard taco shells!
Have some random tidbits of lettuce or beans in your. How to make easy chicken tacos in a slow cooker. I decided to be on the ball this week and find two recipes for us that would use up one pack of our super cheap. I have two toddlers and i work from home. Im all about quick and delicious meals, so these easy crockpot tacos are my go to meal. Place the frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot. Crock pot chicken tacos are an easy and crowd pleasing dinner recipe made right in the slow cooker.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.