Jaena Robinson. Appetizer. December 15th , 2020.
This awesome, easy recipe tastes so much like crab rangoon from your favorite takeout joint. Recipe courtesy of ree drummond. Dip cream cheese recipes crab recipes shellfish recipes. This crab rangoon dip has all the delicious flavor of your favorite app without any of the hard work. This crab rangoon dip is everyone`s favorite chinese appetizer in dip form. Loaded with crab and a killer cheese mixture, perfect served with toasted sourdough for dipping. All reviews for quick and easy crab rangoon dip. Crab rangoon dip is the dip version of those delicious crab rangoons you get at chinese takeout restaurants. Instead of a cream cheese and crab filling inside a fried wonton, you have a warm.
My absolute favorite thing to order at any chinese restaurant is crab rangoons. The best ones are filled with cream cheese and a pinch of garlic powder and. So turning the filling into a dip was just a. Traditional crab rangoon appetizers, also known as crab puffs or crab wontons, are made of deep fried wonton wrappers stuffed with a mixture of crab meat, cream cheese. This post may contain affiliate links. Crab rangoons are my spirit food. I like all of the filling oh so much that this crab rangoon dip. Crab rangoon dip with wonton chips. You`ll make friends fast if you bring this dish out at a party.
Crab Rangoon Dip
This Warm And Cheesy Crab Rangoon Dip Is So Easy To Make And Is Served With Golden Fried Wontons For Dipping. Prepare The Entire Dip Up To Two Days Ahead Of Time And Pop It In The Oven When You re Ready To Serve It!.
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3 oz. canned crab meat
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (separated*)
- 4 diced green onions (separated)
- 12 oz. wonton wraps
- 1 quart vegetable oil
- Note: Make sure your cream cheese has had time to sit out and get very soft, it will be nice and smooth that way. Otherwise it will become lumpy when combined with the other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer in a large bowl.
- Add the sour cream and soy sauce and beat to combine.
- Add the brown sugar, garlic, crab meat, half of the cheese, and half of the green onions. Use a silicone spatula to combine.
- Add the dip to a small baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, until the cheese is hot, melted, and begins to brown.
- Sprinkle the other half of the diced onions over the dip and serve with wonton chips!
- Add the oil to a dutch oven or use a deep fryer. Use an oil thermometer if possible, the oil should be at about 325 degrees.
- Cut each wonton wrap in half diagonally. Fry them in batches of 5. Use kitchen tongs to lower them into the oil and flip them as they cook so that they brown on each side.
- Remove the wontons from the oil as soon as they are lightly browned on each side. They quickly change from light, golden brown to a dark brown so work quickly and watch them.
- Place the fried wontons on a paper towel lined plate and sprinkle with salt. Repeat until all of the wontons are fried. Serve the chips with the Crab Rangoon Dip and enjoy!
Pagespublic figurebloggerspend with penniesvideoscrab rangoon dip. See more ideas about crab rangoon dip, crab rangoon, recipes. This dip has all the flavor of those crab rangoon wontons that you love to devour whenever you go out for. Crab rangoon dipgarnish and glaze. Sesame oil, grated parmesan cheese, kosher salt. How to make crab rangoon dip. This recipe is for a dip that tastes like the stuffing of crab rangoon. Crab rangoon dip is the best dip. A cream cheese, cheddar cheese, loads of crab meat, and baked to nothing i love more than a good hot dip, and this crab rangoon dip is going to hit the spot.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.