Tazia Martin. Appetizer. October 22nd , 2020.
Even better, crab artichoke dip baked in a bread bowl. Nothing goes better with cheese and seafood than wine. Which is why i even added some dark horse chardonnay to this crab artichoke.
Pork chops and rice baked in cream of chicken soup, milk, cheddar, mozzarella and bacon. Crab artichoke dip in a bread bowl. Crab rangoon dip with crispy won ton chips.
Baked Crab Artichoke Dip In A Bread Bowl
This Creamy And Cheesy Baked Crab Artichoke Dip In A Bread Bowl Will Be A Hit On Game Day!.
- 4 green onions (chopped, white and green parts separated)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded white cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (divided )
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 12 ounces lump crabmeat (picked over for cartilage)
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 round boule bread loaf
- 1/4 cup Dark Horse Chardonnay
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice the top quarter off of the bread. Use a knife to cut a circle in the center of the bread, then scoop out the middle of the bread. Arrange on a baking sheet, and lay the torn pieces of the bread that you scooped out on the baking sheet as well. Those can be toasted and used to dip. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise, stir together until well mixed.
- Add the wine, old bay seasoning, hot sauce, garlic and white parts of the green onions, stir to combine.
- Add the artichoke hearts and then the shredded cheddar, and 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella, Mix until well combined. Fold in the crab meat gently.
- Transfer the dip to the bread bowl. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling. Garnish with green parts of onion. Serve with additional slices of bread and/or crackers for dipping, if desired.
Baked crab artichoke dip in a bread bowl. An entire deliciously filling meal in a bowl. Easy roasted artichoke recipe (mediterranean style) the mediterranean dish.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.