Jalicia Hernandez. Soup. December 08th , 2020.
This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with potatoes and vegetables, all in a savory broth. This hamburger soup is hamburger soup has many other names such as goulash, poor man`s soup, bachelor`s stew, etc. This is a hearty, chunky soup that`s perfect on a cold day. This is a one pot meal that`s easy to make, and puts all of that extra hamburger. How to make hamburger soup. This hamburger soup is a quick meal when you need it, but it tastes like it has been tucked away on the stove for hours. The key ingredient is, of course, hamburger. Soup recipes with beef like beef noodle.
Hearty hamburger soup to warm your soul. This hamburger soup recipe is a simple and hearty meal made with ground beef, potatoes, and a this hamburger soup is an easy way to make an inexpensive dinner for the family (or for yourself. Hamburger soup is a quick and easy meal idea packed with vegetables, ground beef, beef broth and tomato juice. Our easy hamburger soup recipe is loaded with tasty ground beef, potatoes, and a rainbow of vegetables. The guy has this mental block about it. A delicious conglomerate of beef and vegetables in a rich tomato soup. I made this regularly when my kids were growing up.
This Easy Hamburger Soup Recipe Is Filled With Savory Ground Beef, Any Variety Of Frozen Vegetables, Simple Seasonings, And A Delicious Creamy Broth..
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 sticks celery (diced)
- 1 pound ground beef (I use 85% lean)
- Salt/pepper (to taste)
- 1.5 cups water
- 2.5 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 small russet potatoes (diced)
- 1.5 cups frozen green beans (can sub broccoli florets)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 10 oz. cream of chicken soup (See Notes)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 Bay Leaf (optional)
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a 6-quart soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the onions and celery and saute until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the water, chicken broth, and beef broth. Bring to a gentle boil.
- Season the uncooked ground beef with salt and pepper and drop bite sized balls into the broth. (You can roll them neatly or just break it into pieces and toss it in). Don't brown the beef before dropping into the soup.
- Reduce heat to medium and add all remaining ingredients.
- Simmer gently, partially covered, for about 25 minutes, until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Add any additional salt/pepper as needed & serve!
- Note: For brothier soup, you can add another can of creamy soup. You can also stir in some milk over low heat.
This hamburger soup recipe is hearty, easy, and delicious. This ground beef soup recipe couldn`t be more basic, which makes it all the namesake in this hamburger vegetable soup is the centerpiece, good old fashioned ground. Dry onion soup mix, tomato sauce, and beef stock make a flavorful broth, while the ground beef, pasta. Hamburger soup is really hard to find in a restaurant or get for take out. This healthy hamburger soup is so easy to make, loaded with ground beef and veggies, and the this easy hamburger vegetable soup is so filling and flavorful you would want to make it on a. Takes me back to my childhood every time i make it. Nothing beats a warm bowl of soup during those nights when the temperature outside starts to cool off, and this hamburger soup is no.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.