Bettyann Davis. Dessert. February 07th , 2021.
If you click or tap any of the links above, it will instantly take you to the recipe below. The success of a keto diet is dependent on preparation and easily cooking tasty meals.
Try these keto instant pot meal ideas at home with your family and stay in ketosis.
Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake
Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake Proves That Being On A Low-carb Diet Regimen Could Be Easy And Tasty! This Low-carb Recipe Does Not Take The Fun Out Of Desserts!.
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lightly coat a 7x3-inch springform pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Add all the crust ingredients to a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared springform pan.
- Press the crust and try to line the sides about to the middle of the pan edges.
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and erythritol to a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat on low speed until well-mixed.
- Add heavy cream, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until smooth, about 30 seconds. Stop to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- On low speed, add the eggs one at a time, beating until just combined, careful to not overmix.
- Pour the batter over the crust, and flatten the top with a spatula.
- Place the metal trivet into a 6-qt Instant Pot and add 1 1/2 cups water.
- Gently transfer the cheesecake pan on top of the trivet.
- Select manual setting and adjust the pressure to high. Set time to 30 minutes.
- When finished cooking and the Instant Pot beeps, release pressure naturally for about 20-30 minutes. Manually release any remaining pressure by gradually turning the release knob to its venting position.
- Carefully open the pot and transfer cheesecake to a cooling rack. The cheesecake should be jiggly, but not liquidy.
- Let it cool for 1 hour, after which run a paring knife around the edges.
- Transfer cheesecake to the refrigerator for at least 12 hours or overnight.
- Beat heavy cream, erythritol, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Pipe on the cheesecake, garnish with blueberries and a few strawberries in the center.
- Carefully remove the chilled cheesecake from the pan. Peel off the parchment paper. Slice and serve.
And desserts are a great way to utilize this fun new kitchen gadget.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.