Shelonda Gonzales. Side Dish. December 24th , 2020.
Crispy parmesan smashed potatoes are a deliciously cheesy potato side dish that is incredibly crispy parmesan smashed potatoes. Every one prefers mashed potatoes a certain way, but i enjoy mine with the skin and a few chunks of potatoes.
This recipe couldn`t be any easier, and the simplicity is what.
Red Smashed Potatoes
These Crispy Red Smashed Potatoes Are Brushed With Olive Oil And Seasoned With My Grandmother s Spice Mixture. They Are Baked To Golden Perfection And Topped With A Sprinkling Of Asiago Cheese And Fresh Thyme. .
- 24 red potatoes (scrubbed clean)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup shredded asiago (optional)
- 1 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons rosemary
- ¾ teaspoons oregano
- ¾ teaspoons thyme
- ¾ teaspoons sage
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoons nutmeg
- Place the potatoes in a large pot of cold water. Bring the potatoes to a boil and stir in 1 teaspoon of salt for each quart of water. Boil for 20 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of olive oil onto the bottom of 2 baking sheets and use a pastry brush (or paper towel) to spread it evenly.
- Create 4 rows of 3 potatoes and use a potato masher to push them down onto the pan. Use the pastry brush to brush remaining 2 Tablespoons of oil over each potato, then sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the tops with Asiago if desired. Bake for 5 more minutes. Remove from the oven, and serve on their own or with sour cream!
Yellow and red smashed potatoes with sweet peppers, cilantro and a hint of chili powder.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.