Shanteigh Evans. Dinner. October 28th , 2020.
This chicken pesto pasta salad is quick, easy, and a great way to use up leftover chicken. The only particular is that the pasta salad will taste best if you use the pesto in a plastic container in the refrigerated section. In another bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, and pesto. Trust me when i say this is an easy. It`s loaded with chicken, tomatoes and fresh mozzarella and tossed in a creamy spinach basil pesto that`s made. It`s a satisfying pasta salad that`s packed with chicken and fresh veggies all in a creamy pesto dressing. The bright green color from the pesto and peas remind me of springtime and st.
I originally published this recipe a couple of years ago and along with a lot of my older recipes i decided to update it. An easy chicken pasta recipe for the family this recipe also shows how to make your own pesto. Eat warm, or save and serve cooled as quick and easy summer chicken pesto pasta salad. Creamy chicken pesto pasta salad for all your summer barbecues or just in your lunch box. This savory pasta salad is so easy to put together. Chicken pesto pasta saladlet`s dish.
Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad
Awesome Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad.
- 8 oz pasta
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded )
- 8.5 ounces sundried tomatoes in oil
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Ciliegine (″cherry sized″ fresh mozzarella balls)
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bring salted pot of water to boil, cook pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Prepare an ice bath (a large bowl of cold water and ice). After draining the pasta, plunge the strainer into the bowl of ice water to immediately cool it, then drain and set aside.
- Stir together pesto and red wine vinegar, set aside.
- Add cooled pasta, sun dried tomatoes including oil from jar, arugula, chicken, mozzarella, parmesan cheese, pesto mixture to bowl. Gently toss until fully mixed. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Can be served right away but the flavors will develop and be better if the pasta salad is allowed to chill for a few hours. Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or up to overnight.
Chicken pesto pasta salad with feta, sundried tomatoes and pine nutspraise. Chicken and pasta with lemon pesto is an easy and elegant main dish recipe perfect for entertaining. Fresh lemon juice and zingy grated lemon zest this chicken pesto pasta salad is quick, easy, and a great way to use up leftover chicken. Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Chicken pesto pasta salad (rotini pasta, tomatoes, asparagus, matchsticks, cucumbers).
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.