Latesha Ward. Main Course. November 20th , 2020.
It`s easy to make, and it`s also a fantastic easy meal prep idea. All you need are pasta, ground beef, diced tomatoes, cheese and veggies. It tastes better and healthier than the boxed hamburger helper. Homemade hamburger helper pressure cooker recipe gets dinner on the table in just minutes. Try instant pot hamburger helper recipe for a meal to impress.
How to make instant pot hamburger helper. Set your instant pot to sauté mode, and add ground beef and onion. It is still ok to eat ground beef on ww, just find a lean. Instant pot hamburger helper is a favorite quick and easy family meal. All you need are pasta, ground beef, diced.
Instant Pot Hamburger Helper
This Quick And Easy Instant Pot Hamburger Helper Puts Dinner On The Table In No Time And Tastes Just Like The Classic Hamburger Helper Recipe We Know And Love, Minus The Unknown Ingredients!.
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cups beef broth
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. dried elbow macaroni ((equal to a 1 lb. box))
- Shred the cheese and set it aside to allow it to come closer to room temperature.
- Set the instant pot to Sautee and add the vegetable oil.
- Add the ground beef and cook and crumble for about 5 minutes.
- Add the onions and cook for another 3-4 minutes or so, until the onions are soft and translucent and the meat is cooked through.
- Add the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, and salt/pepper. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Pour in ¼ of the beef broth and scrape the bottom of the pot to release the cooked pieces of beef that have stuck to the bottom of the pot. This will give the sauce extra flavor but also prevents the burn indicator from turning on during pressure cooking.
- Add the rest of the broth and submerge the macaroni into the sauce so that it’s completely covered.
- Lock the lid, seal the valve, and set the pressure cooking time to 5 minutes.
- Once 5 minutes are up, quick release the steam valve. Gently stir in the cheese using a silicone spatula until well combined.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or Parmesan flakes if desired, and serve!
If you want to make hamburger helper even easier, or you don`t feel like turning on the stove during the summer, make this recipe in the slow cooker or an instant pot. Instant pot hamburger helper is a favorite quick and easy family meal. It is such a quick and easy meal to whip up that everyone will eat. Drenched in hamburger meat and exploding with flavor, this classic.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.