Kianna Torres. Appetizer. September 12th , 2020.
I followed your instructions to the tee. It was a hit and my family loved it. Add in lemon zest and lemon juice and freshly grated parmesan.
If you are going to cook with wine, you might as well use a whole stick of butter too. Now, i am a lazy seafood cook. I buy my shrimp frozen, deveined and.
Shrimp Scampi With White Wine
This Shrimp Scampi With White Wine Has A Garlicky, Buttery Sauce, Balanced By The Bright Freshness Of Wine, Lemon Juice And Parsley. It's fantastic Mixed With Pasta, Over Rice, Or Just With Crusty Bread For Dipping In The Sauce..
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 shallot (minced)
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 pounds large shrimp (peeled)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in the pan.
- Add the shallots and cook until starting to soften, 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, until garlic is fragrant.
- Add the wine, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper and bring to a simmer. Let wine reduce by half, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and sauté for 2-4 minutes, until pink and cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in parsley and lemon juice.
- Serve over pasta, rice, or with crusty bread.
Garlic, white wine, oregano, and a touch of butter make it sooo delicious. She has white hair cut very short and wears a light gray exoskeleton.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.