Latonia Richardson. Dessert. October 25th , 2020.
This easy peppermint bark recipe is a great no bake treat to make for christmas. This easy peppermint bark recipe is my way of making it at home for gift giving and munching on. There`s just nothing like chocolate and peppermint together for. Peppermint bark is a simple. Crushing the peppermints is a fun part for kids. Put them in a ziploc baggie and let them use a rolling pin to crush them (leave some semi larger pieces just for looks). This is a really unique twist on peppermint bark that i made this christmas and everyone loved. This easy peppermint bark recipe is the perfect christmas treat that takes on a few minutes to make at home. Making peppermint bark is a holiday tradition in our household. You only need a few ingredients too.
We`re doing a basic but delicious treat today. Easy homemade peppermint bark recipe is a festive holiday gift for friends, hostess and family. Homemade peppermint bark is super easy to make. Our easy peppermint bark recipe. This recipe makes a decent batch of peppermint bark for you to share with family and friends too. Easy peppermint bark is so festive. It`s really easy to make and it`s a nice addition to the the holiday dessert table. I`ve updated this post since i`ve made making this easy peppermint bark recipe is always on my must make list during the winter holiday season. During this season we sometimes are.
Easy Peppermint Bark Recipe
This Easy Peppermint Bark Recipe Makes A Great No Bake Christmas Treat! Perfect For Gifting, This Peppermint Bark Has Rich Dark Chocolate, Creamy White Chocolate, Fresh Peppermint And Crushed Candy Canes On Top. Nothing Beats That Classic Combination Of Chocolate And Peppermint!.
- 10 ounces dark chocolate, high quality (I used Ghirardelli melting wafers. DO NOT use chocolate chips.)
- 10 ounces white chocolate, high quality (I used Ghirardelli melting wafers. DO NOT use chocolate chips.)
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup crushed candy canes
- Prepare a sheet of parchment paper at least 14 inches long, set aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate. You can either melt it over a double broiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, melt it in 15 second increments, stirring each time in between. It is important not to overheat the chocolate. Stop heating when it is just melted.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto the parchment paper. Using a spatula, quickly spread into a 8 x 11 rectangle. Allow to set for about 10 minutes, but do not let it completely harden.
- Repeat the same melting process with the white chocolate. When melted, stir in the peppermint extract. Pour the white chocolate over the dark chocolate, spread into a 8x11 rectangle over the dark chocolate rectangle. Immediately sprinkle crushed candy canes on top.
- Allow cool until completely hardened, at least one hour. Cut or break into pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
This homemade easy peppermint bark recipe is a breeze to make, and is the perfect gift to give during the holidays. It`s a breeze to put together, as long as you have an hour or two to spare. You don`t even have to turn on your stove if you melt the chocolate in the microwave. Take this easy peppermint bark recipe. If you still need an easy homemade gift or need something sweet to put out for family or guest over the christmas holiday homemade bark is perfect. My friend jennifer gifted me this homemade peppermint bark many years ago. She had packaged the pieces in a small clear bag and tied it up loosely with a royal blue satin ribbon. It was such a beautiful present to receive. On a whim i decided to try and make my own.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.