Shantey Perez. Main Course. February 11th , 2021.
Jump to the juicy skillet pork chops recipe or watch our quick video below showing how we make them. Tips on how to handle thick cut pork chops for juicy results. Coat the pork chops with flour, and place in the skillet. How to cook pork chops in a pan on the stove. Guys this is a delicious easy pork chop recipe. Pork chops are a family favorite dinner recipe. You ll need only a handful of simple ingredients to make this delicious dinner. These chops are made in a skillet along with green beans and are coated in a garlic butter sauce. Just like our skillet apple chicken thighs, but with pork. These pork chops are easy to prepare and simmer, and they re delicious with mashed potatoes. The creamy milk gravy is the perfect finishing touch.
These skillet pork chops are seasoned, browned, then simmered in a milk gravy. Serve these tender, flavorful chops with mashed potatoes and peas or. Remove the pork chops from the skillet, place them on a plate and set aside. Meanwhile, in a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together the bbq sauce, beef stock and. This pork chop skillet dinner is a weeknight meal victory. Pork chops make a great weeknight dinner, and this dish is no exception. Pat the chops dry with paper towels, and season well with salt and pepper. My mom makes perfect pork chops every single time and is really the only person i know who gets them right. Transfer to a plate, and set aside. Flip the pork chops and repeat pricking the other side. Slice pork loin into chops.
Skillet Pork Chops
Skillet Pork Chops Are Pan-seared To Perfection And Then Drenched In A Sweet And Savory Sauce! Enjoy This Comfort Food At Home With This Easy Recipe!.
- 4 pork chops (boneless or bone-in)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Pat dry pork chops with a paper towel.
- Rub pork chops with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix salt, pepper and paprika and rub onto the pork chops. Set aside.
- Place a medium skillet (to which you have a lid for) over medium-high heat. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and once it is hot add the pork.
- Cook until golden, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the pork chops to the other side, cook for one minute and reduce the heat to low. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook 5 to 12 minutes (check every 2 minutes after 5 mins), or until an instant-read thermometer reads 145 degrees F when inserted into the thickest part of the chop. If you do not have a thermometer.
- Transfer pork chops to a plate or cutting board and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Using the same skillet, increase the heat to medium-high and add the cherry tomatoes, sear them until lightly charred, remove and set aside on a plate.
- Add the chicken stock, vinegar, maple syrup, and brown sugar to the skillet, stir and add 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Use a wooden spoon to scrape the bottom of the skillet to remove any bits that stuck to it. Bring the mixture a simmer and cook until reduced by half.
- Taste and adjust for salt, acidity or sweetness.
- Take the skillet off the stove, and when the sauce is no longer simmering, stir in the butter. Discard rosemary.
- Add back the pork chops back into the pan and drizzle some of the sauce on top. Add back the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle some chopped fresh parsley on top and garnish with a few fresh rosemary sprigs before serving.
Try to get your slices a bit more uniform than i did, it helps them to cook more evenly, but don t stress out if you don t. Today, i want to show you how to make skillet pork chops that i make with my pastured pork. How to make easy electric skillet boneless pork chops. Sear chops on both sides and reduce temp to the lowest setting you have where the light goes on and off as it simmers. My family loved the recipe. Rub pork chops with salt and pepper. These are too easy to love. We swapped out the traditional chicken for pork chops in the recipe. These skillet pork chops are one of my favorite meals to make, especially when i want to impress my family and friends. The chops and flavorful, spicy rice are made in a single skillet, but to speed things up, give the rice a quick parboil in the microwave and then add it while the rice is cooking, pat the pork dry and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.