Shinella Alvarez. Main Course. February 09th , 2021.
It s deliciously creamy, amazingly hearty and just perfectly satisfying. A recipe you ll want on repeat. Bring the liquid mixture in instant pot back to a boil using the saute button. Making this dish is super easy. Stir in garlic and oregano.
Stir in spinach and cheese before serving, and this delicious dinner is done. Realize you do have to cook everything first before so you cook the pasta, chicken broth, butter and diced chicken in the instant pot. Place lid securely on and move the knob to sealing. Pour stock into the instant pot insert, t hen add the rest.
Easy Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta Is Very Easy To Make, Creamy And Delicious With Perfect Juicy Chicken, Sun Dried Tomatoes And Spinach..
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 regular boneless (skinless chicken breasts (or 4 smaller ones))
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes (drained and roughly chopped)
- 2 cups chicken broth (water or veggie broth)
- 1 cup evaporated canned milk
- 3 cups shell pasta
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan (grated)
- 4-5 cups fresh spinach
- Add salt, pepper, dried rosemary, dried thyme, dried oregano, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder to a large shallow bowl and stir to combine.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté. Once the IP is hot, add the oil.
- Toss chicken in the seasoning mix to coat on both sides and add to the hot oil.
- Cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pot and set aside on a plate, cover with aluminum foil to keep it warm.
- If needed add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pot still in Sauté mode.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Italian seasoning and chopped sun dried tomatoes, stir to combine.
- Add chicken broth and using a wooden spoon, scrape well the bottom of the pot, trying to remove any bits that stuck to it.
- Add the pasta and evaporated milk. Stir gently and top with the chicken breasts.
- Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 4 minutes on High Pressure.
- Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it’s done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover.
- Remove chicken from pot, and set aside on a cutting board. Cover with foil.
- Select Sauté mode and add the cubed cream cheese. Gently stir to combine for 1 minute.
- Add the parmesan cheese and gently stir to combine for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and stir to combine.
- Turn off the pressure cooker.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and add to the pot, gently give everything a final stir.
- Serve immediately garnished with parmesan cheese.
This easy chicken pasta recipe is great for busy weeknights or date night. Turn the heat on medium high and add the cream along with salt. Sauté the chicken, sauté the veggies, add the cream, broth, and cheese. Instant pot bruschetta chicken pasta.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.