Dimple Ramos. Soup. December 15th , 2020.
Use chops, loin, tenderloin, spareribs, or leg if those are what you have available. How to make slow cooker pork stew. In a bowl, toss the. In this video, i go through the steps to making a delicious slow cooker pork stew. It requires a few ingredients, but it is pretty easy to prepare. A slow cooker pork stew is the perfect meal for when you want something hearty and delicious. At the end of cooking, you will be treated to a stew that`s the delicious stew is excellent poured over some mashed potato. The classic yorkshire pudding is an excellent. Serve hot in soup bowls with crusty bread, or serve in bread bowls for a special treat. This simple slow cooker stew is perfect for a chilly day.
Dredge half of the pork with flour and add to pan, seasoning with salt, pepper, onion salt, and. Best slow cooker pork stew from beef stew with butternut squash slow cooker. A warm and hearty stew full of tender pork and healthy vegetables. So easy to throw into a slow cooker early in the day. Here`s a pork stew recipe that takes little prep time and no watching. Sprinkle with cereal and cherries. This slow cooker recipe starts with a trip to the oven. It is ok if the pieces touch. I was able to fit all the. Fork tender pork stew cooked in the slow cooker and served on pillows of creamy polenta is the perfect cool weather dish.
Slow Cooker Pork Stew
Thick And Creamy Pork Stew Made Easily Right In The Slow Cooker. The Perfect Comfort Food Served All On Its Own Or With Biscuits..
- 1.5 lb. uncooked pork shoulder (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 4 red potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 1 cup baby carrots (halved)
- 2 celery stalks (diced)
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup whole milk*
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 oz. packet dry ranch dressing mix
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Parsley flakes
- Melt the butter on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add all of the vegetables on top and stir to coat with the butter.
- Salt/Pepper the diced pork as desired and add to the crock pot.
- Mix together the soup, milk, sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Temper the mixture by heating it for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Pour the mixture on top of the pork.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low for approximately 6-8 hours**, or until the potatoes are soft and pork is cooked through. Low and slow is the best with milk and dairy products.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve, (preferably with biscuits!)
Skim any fat from liquid in cooker. Place the pork in the slow cooker and surround it with the vegetables. Add the remaining ingredients except the parsley. There isn`t much to it, really. When it`s done, dissolve the arrowroot powder in a little bit of cold water and gently stir it into the stew to thicken it. This hearty and warm pork stew is perfect for winter nights. Place flour on a plate and season with salt and pepper. Turn pork in flour to coat and shake off excess. Besides how good my pork stew tastes, i have another reason why i crave this so much. A bit of dicing and slicing is all it takes to put this together and then you just turn on the slow cooker and walk away until dinner.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.