Kionna Murphy. Main Course. November 13th , 2020.
Swap out lettuce leaves for corn or flour tortillas and you stay on the keto.
Chicken tacos history when you think about it, a chicken taquito with a good hot sauce is really a lot like a stick of dynamite.
Cajun Chicken Tacos
These Cajun Chicken Tacos Are Loaded With Fresh Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, Juicy Seasoned Chicken, And A Drizzle Of Ranch Dressing. .
- 1 boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Salt/pepper (to taste)
- 6 6-inch soft taco shells
- 6 hard taco shells
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce (cleaned and chopped)
- ¾ cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese*
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Slice the chicken breast in half to create two thinner, flatter slices. Rub all sides of each piece of chicken with the Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, as well as one of the Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take last two Tablespoons of olive oil and add it to a large skillet, (preferably cast iron), over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is heated and glistening, add the chicken slices. Place the side closest to you down first to avoid hot oil from splattering on you and be careful. You should hear a good sizzle from the pan though.
- Refrain from touching the chicken for about 5 minutes so that the bottom gets a nice, golden sear. Even if it blackens a bit, that is fine.
- Lift one of the corners up to ensure it’s reached the color that you want. If it sticks, it’s not ready to be flipped yet. Once you’ve ensured that it is ready, flip each piece over. Cook for another 4 minutes or so, then remove the chicken from the heat.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes before you dice it, this ensures the middle stays nice and juicy!
- While the chicken rests, place a hard taco shell in the middle of a soft taco shell. Arrange all six tacos so that they are standing, this makes them easier to fill. I used two of these baskets that each held three tacos. You can also use a casserole dish with higher walls.
- Add the lettuce to each hard taco shell, allow some to spill into the soft taco shell. Then add the tomatoes.
- Dice the chicken into small squares and add it to the tacos. Top with cheese, then drizzle with ranch dressing. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, and serve it up!
overall a fun place to. של studabakers.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.