Latonia Richardson. Appetizer. October 23rd , 2020.
This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings. It`s best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Football season is in full swing and i sure hope your team is doing better than my awful cowboys smh. Regardless of how bad your football team may be. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. Hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream. Made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and loads of cheese. It`s full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite.
A simple game day slow cooker recipe. This buffalo chicken dip is packed with bold fiery flavors and is super easy to make. For your next party, look no further than this spicy but creamy dip. Makes the perfect appetizer to bring to any party. Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person`s trick for serving buffalo wings for a crowd. You get all the tangy, fiery flavors of hot wings coated in a rich, creamy dip. You know it`s good when it`s just as. Easy to make an an instant hit with anyone who loves buffalo chicken, this rich, spicy dip goes great with a pack of hearty tortilla chips or fritos.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Is Perfect For A Game Day Appetizer. If You Love Buffalo Chicken Wings Then You Will Love This Quick And Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 3/4 cup mozzarella (divided)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced, white and green parts divided)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Stir together cream cheese, garlic powder, white parts of green onion and sour cream until combined. Stir in ½ cup cheddar and ½ cup mozzarella, reserve other 1/4 cup of mozzarella for topping. Stir in hot sauce and shredded chicken.
- Transfer dip into an oven safe dish, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until hot and cheese is bubbly. If desired, finish under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to get cheese browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with remaining green onion slices.
This easy buffalo chicken dip recipe is perfect for a game day appetizer. This easy buffalo chicken dip is always a crowd pleaser, and especially if you and your guests like a little bit of a kick. Buffalo chicken dip often get`s a bad rep, but this healthy buffalo chicken dip is about to change that. Buffalo chicken dip is usually made with tons of cheese, ranch or blue cheese dressing and. This buffalo chicken dip recipe is also delicious pour over french fries, stuffed inside crescent rolls, melted into a. This robust creamy dip tastes like buffalo chicken wings but without the mess. Serve hot with celery sticks or veggies.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.