Karisha Thomas. Breakfast. November 18th , 2020.
Many would suggest stirring milk or cream into your egg yolks. Add egg whites, scramble lightly. Homemade southwestern egg scramble with toast on a white plate on a white wooden background, side view.
Drain and rinse black beans. Scramble the eggs with beans and cheese. Readyplansave has recipes for any season, celebration, and craving.
Mexican Egg Scramble
These Soft And Fluffy Scranbled Eggs Are Served With Classic Mexican Favorites Like Black Beans, Tomatoes, Onions, And Cheese..
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs
- ½ yellow onion, (finely diced)
- 10 oz. Rotel tomatoes and green chilies, (drained well)
- 1 ¼ cups black beans, (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, (shredded)
- 3 Green Onions, (diced)
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- Whisk the eggs vigorously until they are completely uniform in color. This allows them to cook evenly but also incorporates air into the eggs which makes the fluffy. Add them to the skillet immediately after whisking.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the eggs.
- Leave the eggs untouched for about 45 seconds. As the eggs begin to set, use a silicone spatula and gently lift the eggs at the edge of the pan and fold them up. The uncooked egg mixture will then be able to seep onto the pan, and those can now set.
- Repeat by continuing to fold up the eggs that have lightly cooked. You don’t want to overmix the eggs, only move them around as needed for them to cook and set. If they’re cooking too fast, decrease the heat to low.
- Once the eggs are cooked and no remaining sections are runny, remove them from the heat immediately, do not overcook them. We want them to remain light and fluffy!
- Top with diced green onions, serve, and enjoy!
Growing up, this was my dads specialty. He would chop up fresh tomato and onion into really small.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.