Latreece Walker. Breakfast. October 02nd , 2020.
I always add the ingredients in neat little piles. Jump to the easy homemade pumpkin. A drizzle of maple syrup. Plus they`re quick and easy to throw together.
These and my pumpkin muffins create the ultimate fall. They are special enough for thanksgiving breakfast but simple enough for any fall morning. Adding pumpkin puree makes baked. As my husband says, they go down easy.
Blue-chip Pumpkin Pancakes.
- 2 eggs (large)
- 1½ cup milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 TBSP melted butter
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 Pinch cloves
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-low to medium heat . When it's hot enough, a drop of water will skitter across the surface, evaporating immediately. Grease the pan with oil or butter.
- In one bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until just combined. Do not over mix or the pancakes will be tough. A few lumps are fine.
- Pour the batter in 1/4 cupfuls onto prepared pan.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles start to form on top and the sides start to set, 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve right away, or keep on a baking sheet fitted with a cooling rack in a 200 degree oven. Serve with butter and maple syrup.
These babies don`t send my blood sugar spiraling out of. This easy recipe is made with the perfect. This healthy pumpkin recipe is no different.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.