Jerika Wilson. Main Course. January 07th , 2021.
See more ideas about beef recipes, recipes, ground beef pasta. Our favorite ground beef pasta recipes. Ground beef, tomato paste, cheese, and fresh basil tossed with penne pasta. Moms pantry recipe southwestern ground beef and pasta. Dinner is a snap when you have a pound of ground beef and a box of pasta. Cheap and versatile ground beef is the perfect ingredient for filling, satisfying and speedy meals.
Ground beef pasta recipe lets enjoy a delicious ground beef pasta & many other pakistani ground beef pasta recipe in english is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. Meanwhile, cook the ground beef with onion. Add all the ingredients except parsley. Add the parsley, toss it with the pasta. Ground beef pasta sauce with an infusion of roasty notes from stout.
Ground Beef Pasta
This Ground Beef Pasta Recipe Is An Easy 30 Minute Meal That You Can Make With Any Kind Of Pasta. Your Family Will Love The Creamy, Cheesy, Italian Sauce!.
- 1 ½ lbs. ground beef (85% lean)
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 Tablespoons flour (optional-helps thicken the sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 16 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ pound Rotini pasta
- Shred the cheese and set it aside along with the half and half. We don’t want those to be cold when we add them to the sauce.
- Cook and crumble the ground beef over medium heat. Add the onions halfway through and cook until softened.
- Drain grease. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add salt, Worcestershire sauce, and flour. Stir to combine and cook for 3 minutes to remove raw flour taste.
- Add chicken broth and use a silicone spatula to clean the bottom of the pan. Add the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. Bring a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes while you start boiling water for the pasta. Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes or per package instructions.
- Slowly add in the half and half to the sauce, stirring as you go.
- Reduce heat to low and slowly sprinkle in the cheese. Stir to combine. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce. Serve with cheesy garlic bread!
Since it does take so long, this recipe makes. Season ground beef lightly with salt and pepper. Cook pasta according to this is a quick and easy pasta sauce to use instead of. But why settle for packaged food when it`s so. This creamy beef pasta recipe is a quick pasta dinner you would find yourself making over and over hi everyone in this video i am going to share how to make baked pasta with ground beef and.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.