Keona Price. Main Course. January 07th , 2021.
How to make the perfect chicken florentine creamy delicious chicken florentine recipe. Chicken florentine with a parmesan cream sauce. Recipe courtesy of giada de laurentiis. A simple recipe for chicken breasts cooked in a creamy spinach and mushroom sauce. Return chicken to skillet and simmer until heated through. I`ve been loving chicken florentine since i was a kid.
It was the thing to order when we went out. Be the first to review this recipe. The term `à la florentine`, refers to a recipe that is prepared in the style of the italian region of florence. Keto chicken florentine is a deliciously rich chicken dinner, perfect for any night of the week. We are now a homesteading family and love our sweet chickens. After that, it will still be safe to consume but the taste may have deteriorated.
This Chicken Florentine Recipe Has Perfectly Seared Chicken In A Thick And Creamy Spinach Sauce. Serve It With Pasta, Rice, Or With A Simple Green Salad. Add A Splash Of Lemon And A Sprinkle Of Parsley For Added Flavor And Color!.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ cups white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup softened cream cheese
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 fresh lemon or 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- Fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Place saran wrap over each chicken breast and use a meat tenderizer to pound it until it’s about an inch thick and of equal thickness throughout. Pat dry.
- Combine chicken dredge ingredients. Coat the chicken in the flour mixture, tap off any excess.
- Melt the butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cover the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden. If needed, sear in 2 separate batches. Set aside on a plate once cooked, it's done when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Decrease heat to medium and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the white wine and deglaze the pan by running a silicone spatula on the bottom to scrape up the brown bits from the pan. This gives the sauce plenty of flavor. Increase heat slightly and allow it to gently bubble until the liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Temporarily remove the pan from the heat and slowly the half and half, stirring as you do so. Return to the heat bring to boil, reduce to a simmer. Let it reduce slightly.
- Stir in the cream cheese until smooth and combined.
- Add spinach until it’s soft and wilted. Add lemon juice if desired.
- Return the chicken & any drippings back to the pan. Cover to heat through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve!
A marriage of traditional chicken florentine with pasta and basil pesto. Chicken florentine is a rich and creamy chicken recipe that is full of flavor. Serve with the heavy cream sauce over rice or with. Take a look at these chicken florentine recipes. Our most trusted chicken florentine recipes.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.