Julisa Jackson. Appetizer. January 07th , 2021.
Beer cheese dip with gouda and red ale. How to use the rich flavors of craft beer to make beer cheese dip. This wisconsin brat & beer cheese dip is creamy, cheesy and loaded with bratwurst. Perfect paired with soft sourdough pretzels. This pub staple is a hit, especially when served with soft pretzels for dipping. This dip is also keto. Serve warm or cold, everyone will love this dip. Making your own beer cheese dip at home is pretty easy.
Smooth and creamy with a hint of spice. Bacon, beer and potato chips. This hot beer cheese dip is quick and easy to make. It`s perfect for game day or anytime you need a cheesy snack. This beer cheese dip is ooey and gooey, of course. Appetizer, bacon, beer cheese dip, beer dip, cheese, fall recipe. With fall in the air and football season well underway, it`s the perfect time for this beer cheese dip with bacon.
Beer Cheese Dip
This Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe Is Perfect For Serving With Pretzels, Bread, Vegetables, And Chips! Keep It Warm In The Crock Pot Or In A Fondue Pot For Easy Snacking And Entertaining..
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup beer (See Notes)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard (can sub spicy brown)
- 1 drop tabasco (optional)
- 1 cups sharp cheddar (shredded)
- ½ cup Gouda Cheese (shredded, See notes)
- ½ cup Gruyere (shredded, See notes)
- Shred the cheese and set it aside.
- Combine ½ tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp onion powder, 1/8 tsp cayenne, ½ tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper, set aside.
- Heat the milk in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and stir for 1 minute.
- Slowly incorporate the milk and then the beer, whisking as you pour. If you add it too fast, the roux will thin out too much.
- Add the seasonings, Worcestershire sauce, and the mustard. Let the mixture bubble gently, increase heat if needed.
- Allow it to continue to gently bubble and thicken for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and let the base cool down. Gradually sprinkle in cheese and stir to combine.
- Taste, and add a splash more beer if a thinner consistency or stronger beer flavor is preferred. Season with salt/pepper if desired.
- Serve with soft pretzels, crusty bread, vegetables, or chips.
It uses just a handful of ingredients and requires little to no effort to make. Serve it in your slow cooker or fondue pot to i got a craving the other day for beer cheese dip. Stir in cheese, green onions and then beer until desired consistency. Every time i serve this simple beer cheese dip, i get requests for the recipe. These soft beer pretzels with beer cheese dip are soft and fluffy pretzels with a cheesy dip. Perfect for game day, parties, or any time you need a snack to go with your beer. Great for getting in the spirit of oktoberfest or any appetizer.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.