Shakina Reyes. Side Dish. December 23rd , 2020.
My favorite part is the roasted sliced stem pieces. The secret to perfectly this sweet and nutty roasted broccoli is to hit it with high heat from all sides. A broccoli floret may not look anything like a. Toss florets trying to ensure that each piece has some oil on it. This easy roasted broccoli is perfectly crunchy, salty, and fast enough to make any night of the you only need four simple ingredients to make this addictive recipe. I make this easy roasted broccoli at least once a week. You`ll need to add a little more roasting time for additional crowns. Make roasted broccoli for an easy weeknight side dish.
Quick & easy roasted broccoli. This post contains affiliate links. As i`ve grown up i`ve developed a huge love for green veggies. Get the recipe from delish. Super simple, but totally flavorful. Get the recipe from damn. This easy roasted broccoli is the perfect simple side dish.
Easy Roasted Broccoli
This Super-flavorful Roasted Broccoli Requires Nothing More Than Some Olive Oil And Simple Seasonings! Pair This With A Delicious Meal Or Enjoy It With Some Cheese Sauce Or On Its Own For A Super Healthy Snack. .
- 1 bunch broccoli (about 1.5 lbs.)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the broccoli and pat it completely dry.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and space the pieces out onto baking sheets. Note: Don’t overlap them, give them space so that they sufficiently roast and get crisp around the edges.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the broccoli and use your hands to toss and coat. You want just enough to lightly cover the broccoli.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or so, until your desired color is achieved. Toss the broccoli around halfway through for even cooking on each side.
- Remove from the oven and serve!
I make this easy roasted broccoli recipe at least twice a month, sometimes more. Flavored richly with grass fed ghee and nutritional yeast, this is a crowd pleasing side dish to. Roasted broccoli with garlic is a quick and easy side dish ready in less than twenty minutes. This super simple roasted broccoli has been a game changer as far as getting my kids to eat their veggies. Click here to pin this easy roasted broccoli. This easy roasted broccoli is great on it`s own, as a side dish or one of roasting the broccoli with this tasty blend of seasonings brings out a rich flavor that adds the perfect punch to your chef salad or. Customizing this recipe is incredibly easy with different vegetables and sauces.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.