Jeressa Chavez. Main Course. January 28th , 2021.
You should make creamy beef and shells for dinner tonight. The sauce is a thick, rich, chunky mixture of browned beef with tomatoes, cream, and cheddar cheese that sounds like it`s the perfect solution for anyone who loves. This creamy beef and shells recipe is incredibly simple to make. This recipe is perfect for when you want something quick and cozy. This meal isn`t fancy, but it sure tastes good. Chili powder and garlic powder are great. Creamy beef and shells recipe.
It`s done within half an hour and will be a huge hit with the entire fam. Ultra creamy beef and shells. Are you ready for the yummiest, creamiest and cheesiest pasta dish. Cover and cook until the shells are tender and the sauce is. Creamy velveeta shells with a side of beef. Me answering deep and controversial questions.
Creamy Beef And Shells
Creamy Beef And Shells Is An Easy Ground Beef Recipe With Shell Pasta Smothered In A Creamy And Flavorful Tomato Sauce..
- 1 lb. ground beef (85% lean)
- 1 small diced yellow onion (can sub 1 tsp onion powder)
- 3 cloves minced garlic (can sub ½ tsp garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons flour (optional-helps thicken the sauce)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 16 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cups half and half
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ pound medium shell pasta
- Fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Grated Parmesan cheese (for serving.)
- Shred the cheese and measure out all ingredients prior to beginning. Begin heating the pasta water for boiling.
- Cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat. Add onions halfway through and cook until softened. Drain any grease.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tsp hot sauce, 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, ½ tsp mustard powder, 1 pinch of red pepper flakes, and 3 TBS flour. Cook for one minute.
- Add the beef broth and use a silicone spatula to ‘clean’ the bottom of the pot.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, and softened cream cheese. Let the sauce simmer while you boil the shells for 7-8 minutes or as instructed on package. (Optional, add a few teaspoons of kosher salt to the boiling water.)
- Decrease heat to low. Stir in the half and half. Remove from heat and gradually stir in the shredded cheese until well-combined.
- Add the drained pasta shells and stir to combine. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with cheesy garlic bread and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Zebra butterflies resting for the night. A book about christianity i got in the mail. Need more family friendly dinner ideas. Quick beef recipes for dinner. Easy creamy beef and shells kitchn. Easy creamy beef and shells salt lavender.
Fantastic Flavour's Picks
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does LocalHost claim ownership or responsibility for such items and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.